PDA

View Full Version : Deathmatch Maps in SC?!?

JuggleNuts
27-03-2002, 12:51 AM
Has anybody had this problem with running dedicated servers for Sven? For some reason, after I start up the server and it runs through the first map, it starts cycling through the DM maps! :confused: I have the latest version of Admin Mod running, and I went into their IRC chat....but nobody had heard of that happening before.

djmrmagic
27-03-2002, 04:16 AM
You havnet copied your mapcycle.txt from the valve folder to the svencoop folder have you???
look at your mapcycle.txt in your svencoop folder.
THen rename the mapcycle.txt file in your valve folder just in case its screwed and is looking at that - how I dont know!!!!

JuggleNuts
27-03-2002, 03:27 PM
Actually, I don't use a mapcycle.txt. I have a plugin that changes the mapcycle depending on what day it is. The reason for that is because I have about 250 maps, and that way, the cycle is more random. It was working fine for about 2 weeks when I first started using the plugin, but then it just started going to the DM maps...I was just thinking about making a backup of the .pak file, and deleting the DM maps out of ot.

DAN200
31-03-2002, 04:00 AM
delete the mapcycle.txt in the valve folder so it CANT start looking at it!

JuggleNuts
01-04-2002, 03:35 PM
Oh thank you sooo much! :D:D:D I can't believe I overlooked that one...and here I was about to start deleting the DM maps from the .pak file itself....You are a server-saver.