PDA

View Full Version : The Queen mother died



Slidje
30-03-2002, 01:37 PM
she died a few hours ago .
not many people know yet mostly cos the news is jsut breaking .

60 Megabyte File
30-03-2002, 01:43 PM
Im guessing this is in the UK....whos the queen mother?

*lightning strikes me down*

(GIT)r-man
30-03-2002, 01:49 PM
How about a pain in the arse....

just because some spoilt old bag who never wanted for anything and lived to over a hundred years old has copped it, all british saturday evening viewing has been disrupted with programs cancelled on all stations just so they can run the programs they've had ready for years about her meaningless life :mad:

in case you can't tell, I'm realy, realy pissed off now!!!

of the whole week of crap telly in England, Saturday night is about the only time worth watching anything...
now I'm stuck twiddling my thumbs

god, I hate the royal fricking family :rolleyes:

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
30-03-2002, 01:57 PM
yea well, they jus sit around doing nothing and get big expensive holidays all around the world and t hey dont do anything!!

jus a min! THATS SHIT!!
ppl die nohting happens, royal dies, all across the tv.
WHAT MAKES THEM BETTER THAN US!

Honking Donkey
30-03-2002, 02:01 PM
at this time, dosnt the royal family have no political power anymore? so why keep em?
thats wat i heard

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
30-03-2002, 02:06 PM
its supose to be tradition i think, but tradtion sucks LARD ARSE!

we gotta change some things about this pollitcall thing. why base our entire countrys law around 300 old lord ppl who wore big wigs and had to own large crofts of land...

Slidje
30-03-2002, 02:09 PM
the royal family are land owners . they own england as well as a few other countries . also every penny you spend in england is gold owned by the royal family .

(GIT)r-man
30-03-2002, 02:26 PM
I just wish they'd keep their greedy paws off of our Saturday night viewing....I was looking forward to "Stars in their Eyes"

instead we've got "Dead old bag Efigy"

60 Megabyte File
30-03-2002, 02:27 PM
lol r-man

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
30-03-2002, 02:37 PM
if it wasn`t for us the royals wouldn`t have bugger all.

and anyway, they only TECHNICALLY own it because it was passed down to them by their parents, theirs other ppl who can do a better job of watever they may do and also would deserve to do it.

PAH! their always on holidays :mad:



stars in their eyes... OH JESUS!

Creeps
30-03-2002, 02:55 PM
kinda weird, you die and suddenly everyone pays more attention to you then ever before :D

cranberry
30-03-2002, 03:07 PM
I quite like the Royal family...old people seem to like them, and they bring in tourists...


Stars In Their Eyes, so tragic, pure comedy.

NYPD SWAT Robot
30-03-2002, 04:24 PM
Ow.

This is why you move to the land of the free and the home of the brave- no wait, for hours they talked about Pres. Bush's choking on the pretzel... ok we're all screwed.

LOL@- dead old bag effigy

EvilPentaPenguin
31-03-2002, 02:53 AM
I am SO glad I live in the U.S.

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
31-03-2002, 08:31 AM
1 in 5 ppl in the USA are obese.

and guns are freely avaible with bullets to PLUNGE into the heads of whoever u dont like.

Kritter
31-03-2002, 10:08 AM
I would have had this out yesterday, but due to complications i didn't.

Its a spray of the queen mum that says "R.I.P. 1900-2002".

Phx
01-04-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by {DoA}DrunkMonkey
1 in 5 ppl in the USA are obese.

and guns are freely avaible with bullets to PLUNGE into the heads of whoever u dont like.
4 out of 5 aren't (I'm definatly one of those 4)
And I guess you don't pay much attention to new laws and the like over here in the states, within a year pea shooters will be all we are left with. Oh well I guess it is all for the better take the guns away from law abiding citizens... but wait, now who has the dang guns? Anybody want a hint? Ok sure why not the people who aren't law abiding citizens:eek: :rolleyes:

Static-X_Solja
01-04-2002, 03:17 AM
LIke me :D hehe *stares at ak-47s beutiful wood gloss shine under the seedy lighting of the apartment* (if you dont kno what im tlakin about take a peek into the sven held hostage in cuba thred)

GhostBabble
01-04-2002, 04:38 AM
lol, me wonders what would happen if this turns out to be an april fools joke /hmmm:

AntiBlockerzGrunt
01-04-2002, 09:27 AM
I think it has a 60% chance of it being a joke and 40% chance of it being real. Becuz the photos in the Cuban Jail Thread looks like a hoax:confused:

Hezus
01-04-2002, 03:03 PM
And that in-game-banners.. how did they came up with that ? :) hehe lol.

Queen-mum dead.. well. whatever, gives us more chance on the lotery right ?

Macros
05-04-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by {DoA}DrunkMonkey
WHAT MAKES THEM BETTER THAN US!

Maybe it has something to do with their "ability" to legally inbreed? I'm sure that scores them some points somewhere...

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
05-04-2002, 09:04 AM
all they do is take holidays.

NYPD SWAT Robot
05-04-2002, 11:38 PM
Non-Powerful royalty is a waste of resources. (DO they use taxpayer money? They'd BETTER not_
Again, DM is right
All they do is take holidays.
They are devoid of purpose

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
06-04-2002, 12:27 AM
i am right ounce again
MUAHHAHA! see, in the end ur all gonna say "DM is right" MWHAHAH


the royal family and all that crap was made hundreds of years ago and lots of things have changed BUT unfortunatly we still got all those crap "traditinal" rules.

Undeadenemy
06-04-2002, 12:43 AM
Come on guys, someone died who has never hurt you. You could at least show some respect.

BurnOut64
06-04-2002, 01:30 AM
Come on, people die all the time, but who cares?

Why show more respect for a rich person who had life easy, than a person who tried their best to live a good life among millions of other human drones, but ended up being killed in a car accident but was never well known and their name is forgoten as soon as the afternoon news is over?

NYPD SWAT Robot
06-04-2002, 11:44 AM
I regret that a person died, but I am not celebrating, I just dont think royalty is the way of the future.