PDA

View Full Version : adminmod + svencoop

rage_icks
02-04-2002, 01:23 PM
I've got a SvenCoop dedicated Server running with adminmod, I also have got the metamod.dll from the svencoop homepage. Unfortunately the server always crashs, i haven't figured out when it crashs, but it seems to be randomly and caused by adminmod, because without adminmod everything is working fine...

any suggestions? :)

Pyroclasm
07-04-2002, 07:39 AM
Yo rage_icks,

It seems that u have the same problem i had:wtf:

So what i did was that i unistalled AM and i now only create
cheat servers. It is better cuz u dont get all kinds of shitty problems like the hornet gun.

Well good luck:D

Lt. Killer

djmrmagic
07-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Can you give us more info?
Any error messages in the logs?
An on screen?

Crazy Canadian
07-04-2002, 04:50 PM
I had a TFC server that did somethin like that. Do ya have any admins or is it just you?

MassAsster
07-04-2002, 09:01 PM
Greetings -
What i found while using Admin mod and Sven coop is that its not so much Admin mod - as it is Sven.
Here are the Current list of maps that WORK with admin mod and Sven coop -
Note : This is NOT the New DLL passed out- Older DLL found to be more Stable .

megamonstermassacre
grunts2
wired
svencooprpg
shattered
durga
svencoop1 ( but not 2 )
osprey
garghnt3
crisis2
hostage
infiltrate
flee

All of these maps have been run and have shown me they are 75- 95 % stable with admin mod.

Proof - www.hellzkitchen.u4l.com

If anyone would like a Copy of the CFG file or plugs on this server would be more then willing to share .

djmrmagic
08-04-2002, 03:38 AM
Ummm i wouldnt say that any map is more stable than any other. For me it depends on a few factors. if I have been bashing the hell out of the machine at work, it wont be stable. a quick reboot normall does in that situation.

rage_icks
08-04-2002, 06:27 AM
Thanks for the replys,
thats the error-message i get..

http://mitglied.lycos.de/rag0r/tst.jpg

djmrmagic
08-04-2002, 07:02 AM
Well im gussing at the translation but it looks like the standard message most server ops get at some stage.

This is the message I got with the hornet gun. You say it happend to you with the new DLL?? Urmmm strange.

Like I said, no one map gives me this error. It can happen on any map. You might get it less if you shut down extra programs or services.

I must admit I cant remember the last time I got this error since upgrading to the new dll

rage_icks
08-04-2002, 09:01 AM
btw, this problem only occurs if I use the new metamod.dll, but with the old metamod.dll there is still the hornetgun bug...

MassAsster
08-04-2002, 04:11 PM
I pritty much have it down to a science djmrmagic - i can tell you 100% without a doubt svencoop2 will crash my server within 30 seconds of the map. i can also tell you without a doubt i cannot get through the map Shattered without atleast 1 SFX error.
all these factors may change server to server - ive started atleast 3 servers and heres the wierd part- none of the acted the same . things that worked on one - never worked on the other. its almost as if sven had a life of its own :*)