PDA

View Full Version : Why does there have to be stupid people in the world?

JuggleNuts
09-04-2002, 09:44 AM
This morning I went to my car only to find that it had been broken into. My CD player, amplifier (sp?) and sub woofers had been stolen over the night :( . Estimated loss was about $800. And of course, the police said that there wasn't much that could be done, even if I had had the serial numbers of the stuff. Now my car bump and tune-less. Why do people think that they can just do things the easy way, by stealing the things that other people work hard for? Those people are the loosers that need a good dose of reality. Or if I find them, a good dose of their face hitting my fists. Yes, I know I'm complaining and flaming, but who else am I going to share my good times with ;)? It just pisses me off that somebody would stoop to that level just to get a couple hundred bucks on the street...probably to feed their drug habit that they can't get rid of....I just feel like screaming, punching, kicking, anything...just to get rid of this anger before it comes out on someone that I love. I thought killing stuff online in SC or whatnot would help a little, but it doesn't. If this has happened to you, or something similar, what did you do to cool down? I can't think very clearly right now, so I'm prolly missing the obvious stuff...

Lt.Kjilgore
09-04-2002, 10:42 AM
If you have Carmageddon (original), load it up, stick all the cheats in and prepare for a mind-numbingly, completely senseless, un-competetive slaughterfest. Works for me...

On a sidenote, major bummer man :/ As the cops say there's not much you can do (probably the worst part of this).

Some people are scum.

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
09-04-2002, 10:43 AM
yea, their are some bastards in this world, some real scum suckinng fuck heads, a bunch of dick fucking shit arse fuckers..

pardon my french :p

but i jus get on with it.
FUCK em.
we`r better than them.:)

Creeps
09-04-2002, 11:48 AM
damn that really sucks man!
I hate thiefs! I can't stand them! Even if hey steal $1 I can get angry like hell.
and yes, load of Carmageddon! Or half-Life deathmatch :)

Commando
09-04-2002, 11:57 AM
I'm planning to buy a soft top land rover, ex army. They are pretty cheap (£4000 which is about $5500).

The major problem is security, even with the roof on whats to stop anyone just climinb under the fabric? There isn't any door locks for this reason so I plan just not to keep ANYTHING in it.
About the only thing people could do is damage the car which is quite rare, so *hopefully* it will be ok...

09-04-2002, 01:05 PM
*Pulls out knife* *starts slashing commandos car*

anyway my sister caught some dudes in the act of stealing her radio and she scared em off but they had broken it

Hezus
09-04-2002, 01:22 PM
Never happened to me.. but when I`m angry like hell, I type sv_cheats 1 and impulse 101.. then spawn into the start of HL and shoot all those scientists..

Sampson
09-04-2002, 02:09 PM
when im pissed, I go downstairs, jog on my treadmill, then beat the fuck outta my punching bag

Sorry to hear that happened bro. Eat some chocolate, it has saratonin and will trigger happiness in ure brain, for real

NYPD SWAT Robot
09-04-2002, 03:34 PM
lol thats using chocolate as a drug

No_one_you_no
09-04-2002, 06:04 PM
almost the excact same thing happened to my dad. his truck was broken into, and several hundred dollers worth of stuff stolen. my suggestion, find something that wont break, and beat the shit outa it. computers work well :D

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
09-04-2002, 06:19 PM
well, chocolate is a type of drug, its jus a legal drug.

i jus listein to loud music and generally chill out by not doing anything.
then i forget jus about most of it.

Slidje
09-04-2002, 06:21 PM
theres two types of people in the world , those who take and those who give .
you either steal or get stolen from .
thatll always happen no matter who you are or what you do to avoid it .

tweak
09-04-2002, 06:37 PM
There has to be stupid people in the world for there to be smart people. Just like there has to be war for peace. Or there like to be good there must be evil. Thats why there has to be stupid people on the in the world

NYPD SWAT Robot
09-04-2002, 08:04 PM
Justice will prevail. The SWAT Robot concept is growing!
-100 undercover versions for use in US cities
-1500 for SWAT use
-2500 for police use
-5000 for export to the SAS (for u Brits)

JuggleNuts
09-04-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by {DoA}DrunkMonkey
well, chocolate is a type of drug, its jus a legal drug.

i jus listein to loud music and generally chill out by not doing anything.
then i forget jus about most of it.

Normally when I get mad I just drive around and listen to my stereo loud...but guess I can't do that one any more....mebbe I'll find a bunch of breakable stuff that nobody cares about, drive out and smash them all over

Kritter
09-04-2002, 10:24 PM
tell ya what, perhaps its a goodthing they took yer woofers and amp.

If ya came by my house with yer car a thumpin and a bumpin at early hours, id whipout my 12-gauge.

But anyways, stealin is wrong. If ya ketch em, tell me where they live. And lets just say, they wont have time on their hands to steal, nor any hands.

Mattamue
11-04-2002, 07:35 PM
It happened about 15 yards away from his apartment window. I kinda wish you had gotten me before the cops got there. ... You could have told them lotsa stuff was stolen. Insurance fraud, I know. But, that's what you pay it for, isn't it?

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
11-04-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by JuggleNuts™

Normally when I get mad I just drive around and listen to my stereo loud...but guess I can't do that one any more....mebbe I'll find a bunch of breakable stuff that nobody cares about, drive out and smash them all over

yup, smashing stuff rules.

old s club 7 tape, borrowed my friends swiss army nice and.
WHACK SCRAP BANG CH-CH BOOM! muahahahga!
jus shattered the thing and blast it to pieces, so nobobdy else could ever listein to its ERVVVILLL music.:D