PDA

View Full Version : McDermot

Sampson
13-04-2002, 11:40 AM
Hey. THis makes me really mad. Im sure most of you have heard of this wacko. His story is such a big lie thats it makes me sick. His trial was the other day, and he said the most bull**** things ever.His lawyer is now claiming at the time he was insane at the time and had scitzofrenia. For those of you who didnt hear it or see it, heres he reason for killing his 7 co-workers. (Basically what he said, im not copying from a news site)

----------------
I actually didnt kill 7 co workers, they were 6 nazis and hitler. St. Michael the Archangel came and told me that if I killed the 6 nazis and hitler that my soul would be saved. So I brought an ak-47 to work the day before, and a shotgun. I went to the lobby the next day with my guns and asked for the human services department. This was the key word that St. Michael said would open up the time portal. I was then sent back in time to Berlin Germany into a nazi bunker. I shot a hole through the door with my shotgun and kicked it in. St. Michael told me Id know which nazis to kill because they have a swastika on there arms. I saw the first two, and they hid under the desk and I shot them in the head (the people of the family in the court started crying because he gave description of it, and who it was)(I forget exatly how he killed the other 4 "nazis," but he then proceeded to kill hitler) After I killed hitler I walked back and was then arrested by some German police. I died at the police station. (A lawyer then asked where he was now then, if he claims hes dead, mcdermot replyed) Im in Purgatory right now, and nothing in here is real. (Then a lawyer asked, if its true he had been talking to his parents for the past few days, and that if he has and nothing here is real, who was he talking to) I was talking to some figures that appear as to look like my parents, and I just talk to them to not be rude.
---------------------

It just so happens that his pay was being kept by the IRS because of his debts, and that he just happened to kill the people that were keeping his pay.
For those who dont know, thsi happened December 26, 2001, day after Christmas. He has had over a year in prison to think of this big lie. Profesionals pointed out that during the trial he blinked about 70 times a minute, which meens he was incredibly nervous, and that if he was a real physco path that he wouldnt have been nervous at all. It was sad seeign all the familys ballin through the trial, and even some of the jurors.
This disgusts me. I wish in Massachusetts they had the death penatly. I wish I could just meet that guy and kick em in the balls, then beat the hell outta him slowly till he dies.
What do you guys think of this?

60 Megabyte File
13-04-2002, 11:48 AM
*Comes back from American Revolution*
Oh...uhh...opps..

But seriously, i havent seen a news report on him, but it reminds me of that women who killed her 6 children, then pleaded insane. I wonder...When he went to the Human Services area, what did the people who were there say?

Sampson
13-04-2002, 12:29 PM
he just asked then where human servies was and they told him I guess, and it supposibly opened his time portal, but for real I guess he just went in the direction they pointed him in

EvilPentaPenguin
13-04-2002, 12:50 PM
That is one of the most disgusing and disturbing story I have ever heard.

He deserves 2 die a painful death and then burn in Hell.

NYPD SWAT Robot
13-04-2002, 07:43 PM
FROM SOMEONE'S SIG (adapted): It is God's responsibility to forgive McDermot. I'm gonna go arrange the meeting.

[CK]Gen.King
14-04-2002, 11:55 AM
*me seconds what Penguin said*

Slidje
18-04-2002, 12:09 PM
this is hilarious . i hope they dont entertain his insanity idea .
i wonder where he got it in the first place .
wonder what theyll do to him in prison .