PDA

View Full Version : We lost

Sampson
27-04-2002, 12:26 AM
(Sorry if missing letters, my dads keyboards skips leters and spaces, sorry)

We received our letter the other day from the court on the decision. We lost. We are totally screwed now. For those who dont know, my family is in court because my brother got paralyzed at a party the next street over where the parents bought a keg for a lot of under aged kids. The mother was a secretary for the cops before, so they did jack shit. To make a long story short, the bitch mom kicked all the kids out after the cops came (at beggining she said everyone that drinks will sleep over no mater what) and played stupid with the cops. My brother was at his friends house whe cops came again cus the dick head dad was fist fightng an 18 year old because he was drunk and it was pointless, so he ran and broke is neck and is now paralyzed for life. My Mom sued the family becase of what they did. It is completely unfair, becaue in each deposition (where the lawyer asks lots of questions to the indiviudual people) each had a different story and it proved lots of lies. Each person in that family, nd that participated in buying the beer had a different story.

Anyways, we found out the judjed awared nothing for us, so we are totally screwed. Everyone says "who cares insurance pays fr everything for you." Well ya right, thats bullshit. For him to drive he needs a completely fixed up van for his accessibilty with a ramp that comes down and everything. No to metion 4,000 dollar wheelchairs that last about 6 months. On top of that, we have to pay bout 7,000 dollars in court fees, and more money to pay the lawyer.

Lots of people dont understand at all. Its not just the money, but also the stress. It kills me to see my mom cry now everyday trying to figure out how we can manage and live. She works her ass off every day, and did everythig right bringing up me and my brother and was very srict with us to keep us in line. She cant even enjo herself at all anymre, everything is either work, caring for my brother, and everything else bad. We went on "vacation" last week, but it isnt much of a vacation when your with someone in a wheechair that needs you to do almost everything for them. After one hour at a park, we had to leave because he cant even controll hs bowells, and you get he picture.

Ive been saving for a while and got 4,000 dollars in my bank, nd im going to take it out an try to give it to her.

Im not asking for money, sympathy or anything (not that any of you prolly care much anyways) but want to inform you that and that I might not be around much longer. I cant deal with all of this. I hate the world and everything in it. Ive had to go to stupid shrink but fuck it all. I know theres people that have it worse off in some ways, like people out on the street and that dont eat except once a month, but I hve it worse in different ways.

We might have to now go on welfare now. Its a big change in my life seeing we used to be very well off. It has screwed up all of our lives.

Goodbye

MutantMFM
27-04-2002, 01:04 AM
I'm am truley sorry to here that Sampson and I hope things get better for you and your family.

Desolation
27-04-2002, 01:08 AM
Im sorry to see u go, its fucked up how life can be sometimes. Hopefully you and your family can fiqure something out. Goodbye Sampson

Malek
27-04-2002, 05:30 AM
We got off on the wrong foot at first but I'm glad I could call you a friend today. Sorry for not sticking around on AIM to hear what you were going to tell me. Hope you'll still message me and not be a stranger around here.

Things will work out... there's always another solution.

KillJoy
27-04-2002, 08:29 AM
Samps, take care, I had shit like this happen to me too, Ill keep you in my thoughts.

Later bro.:(

(ot, its the Sc curse....):p )

Hezus
27-04-2002, 08:48 AM
It`s sad to see you go Sampson.. and even more sad because of the cause. Try to visit the forums if you can, we surely give you mental support. I hope things will get better for you and I hope you don`t live for Svencoop like I do, otherwise leaving will be just to hard. Mapping for SvenCoop is quite the only thing I live for nowadays. I don`t care anymore for girlfriends, school or image, I`ve seen those and it`s all the same crap. Girlfriends dump you at difficult times, school takes all your free time and causes so much stress and you can bust your image with one wrong move.
Every time something bad happens in the Forums it rips out a little piece of me.

I wish you all luck, be sure to think straight, don`t try to freak out, that makes you feel worse.

tweak
27-04-2002, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Sampson
...but want to inform you that and that I might not be around much longer. I cant deal with all of this. I hate the world and everything in it....
when i first read that part it sounded like you were going to commit suicide. Plz don't do that. Well goodbye and I hope for a maricle to happen somehow so your brother can regain some if not most of his abilities.

Good Bye

Freaking Neo
27-04-2002, 09:31 AM
We wish you realy realy realy good luck
I will miss you

Goodbye Sampson
For you sampson:

EvilPentaPenguin
27-04-2002, 09:51 AM
Bye Sampson, we'll all miss u... and if anyone here wont, then screw them.

Yaso Kuuhl
27-04-2002, 10:48 AM
Wish life had an undo - button... :(

Cya and good luck m8, hope you can figure something out. :(

PS: :(:(:(

Nemesis6
27-04-2002, 11:13 AM
Sorry too see you go, i hope you'll come back and visit us again, well, the bloody word : Goodbye

CkDead
27-04-2002, 11:52 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that :(

You are a big part of the community. You'll be missed, and good luck in life.

:(

Sampson
27-04-2002, 12:07 PM
Thank you all for the uplifting comments. I might still be around once in a while, but right now is a giant down point of my life, so im sorry if I dont have much life to me or talk much.

Tweak: At the moment I haven been thinkin about suicide much, but there was one point when I almost did; when my brother first got hurt, while at the same time m parents just got divorced and I lost a bunch of my closest friends.

Freaking Neo: Thanks for the picture, it really did make me smile, I appreciate it.

The rest of you that posted: Thank you for your nice comments.

I know a lot of you also hae bad problems, and my deepest thoughts for you. I would say my prayers too, but ever since I found out we lost, I havent prayed daily and regularly like I normally do, because I dont see how God could let such bad things happen to good people. Everyone hates the family we were suing, yet all our neihbos who had evidence that could help us, played dumb when questioned. We have been betrayed.

I will check back at forums sometimes, but lately I havent cared for anything ive enjoyed in life before. Thank you again

[CK]Gen.King
27-04-2002, 12:31 PM
bye:( :( :(

ShAdOw
27-04-2002, 02:11 PM
..life is truly a bitch....

Hang in there Sampson...

You'll be missed... :(

tweak
27-04-2002, 03:00 PM
My parents are getting divorced right now :( so i know what thats like. But I reallly really feel sorry for you and your family

60 Megabyte File
27-04-2002, 05:44 PM
Sampson, you were and still are a big part in the community and you will be deeply missed. One word of advice: Dont give up. If my parents let me talk to people in other states that i never met in real life, i would probibly send you money but my mom is against alot of that kinda stuff (after watching a damn Oprah show)

It kills me to see my mom cry now everyday trying to figure out how we can manage and live.
Same thing happens with me when I see that, I just go up to my mom and hug her and say i love her.

But to make this seem short, I care.

Mutant
27-04-2002, 06:27 PM
Jesus, all i can say is that i feel really sorry for you and your family, probably mostly your brother.

I've always been against suicide, and i don't think there is any situation that can justify it, even this one. As 60 megabytefile put it, all you can do now is to support each other and have some hope left.

Hearing this makes my problems seem unimportant and trivial, and makes me realise how lucky i really am.

I know this might sound a bit strange, but as my mum sometimes says to me;
"God never closes a door without opening a window."

Hang around the forums a bit more, and tell everyone your troubles. I find expressing my problems is the best solution, no matter how big they are.

BMT
27-04-2002, 06:39 PM
God i feel like shite now, and thats good i should be feeling like shit cos a good person and his family full of good people get royally screwed by life.

I really hope something good happens to you, and all those mother fuckers who get off scott free without a worry in the world get threw in a locked cupboard full of tarantulas.

NYPD SWAT Robot
27-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Shit. Sorry. Good luck. Hope you win the lottery or something. I'm praying for you.

EvilPentaPenguin
27-04-2002, 08:05 PM
It always seems the nicest people get treated the worst.
How the hell could people be so stupid as to letting those idiot get away with what they did. There is one good thing though, even though they dont get punished by having to pay money, God will punish them. Especially if they go to hell, that's the worst thing to happen to someone ever, I mean, who here would want to be left in hell forever, being in the worst pain u could possibly be in, more pain then we could imagine, and be like that 24/7. Makes u think, huh?

Phobos
27-04-2002, 11:28 PM
ouch, one of few posts that has made me sad.

hope things brighten up for you and your family samps =\

Static-X_Solja
28-04-2002, 09:52 AM
Good luck yo, just kno no one really has it easy in life, everyones got there fair share of problems... Even the happiest people can be fucked up.

Later Samps

Veovis
29-04-2002, 12:27 AM
i dont really know what to say other than im very sorry to hear what has happened to you and your family. and that i hope something really bad happens to those people who got off scot free.

Good luck to you and your family sampson
i hope that things get better for you all very soon.

Honking Donkey
29-04-2002, 12:49 AM
mayun.........

The legal system is unfair. It has been like that for a long time. The judge was probably biased.....

I cant see why people always do this. It was completely the other parents fault! I cant do much, but the thing that i have been doing is praying for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here, i went through the trouble to look for some prayers for you, may i ask the forum member to recite at least one of these prayers:

1)Prayer of Hope
-O my God, relying on your infinite goodness and promises, I hope to obtain pardon of my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer.

2)Prayer of Life
-Lord and giver of all life,
help us to value each person, created in love by you.
In your mercy, guide and assist our efforts
to promote the dignity and value
of all human life, born and unborn.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Prayers in Times of Weakness, Trial, Tribulation

-O Heart of Love, I place all my trust in Thee, for I fear all things from my own weakness, but I hope for all things from Thy goodness.
St. Margaret Mary

-I live through the mercy of Jesus, to whom I owe everything and from whom I expect everything.
Pope John the 23rd

-Yet, O Lord, though I have no feeling of confidence in You, nevertheless, I know that You are my God, that I am all Yours, and that I have no hope but in your goodness; so, I abandon myself entirely into Your hands.
St. Francis de Sales

-You make a root below the soil flourish and you can make fruitful the darkness in which you keep me.
Jean-Pierre de Caussade

-I adore all Thy purposes without knowing them; I am silent; I offer myself in sacrifice; I yield myself to Thee; I would have no other desire than to accomplish Thy will. Teach me to pray; pray Thyself in me.
Fenelon

-May I be patient! It is so difficult to realize what one believes, and to make these trials, as they are intended, real blessings.
John Henry Cardinal Newman

My own heart let me more have pity on.

Even if you dont believe in god, please recite one of these prayers, i am not forcing anyone to do, but it would be nice to know that people are praying for our good friend here

Sampson
29-04-2002, 05:44 AM
Thank you all incredibly much for your posts. Im basically speachless. And thank you Honking Donkey for those prayers. I already copied them to word, and im going to print em. Thank you all again.

I got a plan to help out my mom. Ive been planning on gettin job for long time, but now today after school im going to apply and try to get one. Usually when I get a check I put all but a tiny bit in bank (not by choice) but im going to open a 2nd bank account, and just add to it the amount im aloud to keep for myself, in secret, and then afte a while surprise my mom. I already got a bunch of mone in my first account actually, but my mom wont take, I try to convince her to.

If you want to talk, message me on AIM at TribeCalledSamps

60Meg: Thanks anyways. Youve been a great online friend

To the ones of you who said basically "and I thought my problems were bad," they still can be. Everyone has bad problems in there life, just some arent as bad to others. Like, one kid might be upset that he wont get dinner tonight because his parents cant afford it, another kid might be just as upset that his computer got reformated. Of course if we compared them, wed know which is actually worse, but to that person it can seem just as bad.

Thank you all again

KillJoy
29-04-2002, 05:56 AM
Allow me to paraphrase my prayer to you and yours:

Dear God, Please help Samps and his faimley, not to lose hope, and help them and us though our hard times, I pray that they get the help that they need and pray for your blessing Lord, God, Please give me the strength to go on, to help those i can, give me the paitence to deal with my father, and sister, May my dads trip to cal. be safe, and the actions that ensue be right, just and true to your will, amen.

Take care Samps, I too may need to get a job, You arent alone.

In honesty, Paul.

cranberry
29-04-2002, 06:06 AM
You have all my best.

With love,

Claire.

}{aVoK
29-04-2002, 09:36 PM
So far everything I've read was people telling Sampson how much life sucks. I say we do something! Why not!? What's the worst that can happen...we waste a few minutes of our time? I say we write a petition...anything....anything Samps can use to show that this is unfair. Theres plenty of us here....plenty of us that knows some one that can help. If you do ONE good thing in your lives, let it be this. At this point I'm letting everyone know that I am here for Sampson...I will do whatever it takes to tell those sorry bastards that we call our leaders what it means to us. We can make a change! You ask yourself, how will that change the fact that his brother has to spend his life in wheelchairs? Well it won't...God's decisions are never what we hope for....but God still gave us the power to make our own decisions, to pave our own road in life. For all you non-God believers, the fact remains the same...we make our own decisions. If I'm the only one willing to help Sampson, so be it! Sampson doesn't want pity...or money....he just wants what any living, breathing, human being would want...his FAMILY back. For all of you out there who have lost someone close to you, who have been left or abandoned by someone, who have been neglected by someone....do this....for THEM...or to SHOW THEM....that not everyone has to give up...that some of us can CHANGE things. Thanks for your time everyone. Please, let's think of a way to help out. Peace

}{aVoK
29-04-2002, 09:49 PM
jsut wanted to correct a typo....where it says "God's decisions are never what we hope for"....thats suppost to say "God's decisions are not always what we hope for"...no more confusion

Sampson
30-04-2002, 05:52 AM
Hi }{avok. I appriciate your effort to help, but it seems now, that whatever my family does dont work. We had lots of stuff against that other family, but because she was once a secratary for the police, they can get away with everything. The police even found the keg and knew they bought it for minors, but they just left as quick as they could and pretended they didnt see anything. THey even CALLED there house before they came saying "hello this is the police department and we have complaints of a loud party, were coming over" so that just shows how bullshit this is.

(my mom stopped by the party for about 5 minutes, just sayin that so next thing will make sense )
My mom is incredibly strict, and in one deposition from one of the people said "when Marge saw Rob, they laughed together because Rob spilled beer on his shirt." My mom is so incredibly against me and my brother drinking and hed be dead if she knew he was. Another thing someone said on the same exact thing was, "Marge was yelling at Rob when she saw he had some beer" My mom wouldnt just yell, shed pull em out the party prolly. Thats just one example of two completely different things said about the same question asked by lawyer. Yet, they still get off when all there depositions are exactly like that

tweak
01-05-2002, 03:18 PM
The goverment protects itself like that... the laws should apply to them also but a lot of time there above the law. It pisses me off too.

Nemesis6
01-05-2002, 03:37 PM
you sue someone for plain and simply making one you care about paralyzed, and in the end... it just makes it worse...

just a thought...it sucks how trying too bring justice can screw you over in the end!

BMT
01-05-2002, 03:38 PM
I don't really think we need a petition, this is much better. A petition is where people sign it and add a little comment, but this thread here has brought out alot of emotions and indepth comments by alot of people.

Prod
01-05-2002, 03:59 PM
The government is corrupt and they have a lot of protection conspiracies for whoever they need. It's sad to see this happen, I'm sorry to see you go. Don't worry, it is only a matter of time before I control the universe and that is where I will set wrongs right.

BMT
01-05-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Prod
Don't worry, it is only a matter of time before I control the universe and that is where I will set wrongs right.

amen brother

Honking Donkey
01-05-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Prod
The government is corrupt and they have a lot of protection conspiracies for whoever they need. It's sad to see this happen, I'm sorry to see you go. Don't worry, it is only a matter of time before I control the universe and that is where I will set wrongs right.

but remember......................absolute power curroupts absolutely