PDA

View Full Version : One Big Post (Or just a sum up, maybe not that large tho)

Sampson
05-05-2002, 09:34 PM
Hey. I just wanna say hey to you guys since I really dont post that often. Things with my family has cooled down a tiny bit. Ive been tryin to go out more instead of feelin depressed and crap. Ive been talkin to a lot of you on AIM and thats cool.

Im sittin here applyin some hydrocortizone cus I got exima or somethin like that, anyone know anything about it, because I got no clue at all, so any tips on it would be cool.

Ive been joggin and workin out alot now because I think if I got skinny, it would help my depression and self esteem a real lot. I hate wearin shirt in pool and all that junk ya know. People also get junged cus there size. When I play sports, sometimes Im picked after shitty kids just cus they skinny (of course if im not playin with my friends because they know how good or bad I am at certain sports). And I saved up and bought the abslide thing you see on tv and added that to my workout after jogging.

I once again want to thank you all for your support for me. Thats most of the point of this post, to say thanks for saying all those things.

How was everyones weekend? I was at my dads for the weekend and it was fun. Tommorow im looking for a job because itll be easier when I am 15 because thats when most places higher.
I been playin a fun online game at www.gang-wars.com for those that want to join in. Its incredibly fun. Its like stock market but with drugs. I dont do drugs for real, but the game is really fun. If you want, you can join my gang. CrazyCrakaz. Type a request if you want. I also been playin back at www.neopets.com incredibly fun (but seems kinda girly but fuck it, it passes the time)LoL.

I got one problem tho and question to ask. I got a 1,339 of these files in my windows folder, heres name of first one (the rest are similiar) fffe10f9_{687DE580-09A6-11D5-00A1-00D009283941}.tmp
Someone said its a temporary itnernet file, but I cleared that folder through IE properties, and cookies, and even check off clear offline content. I was just wondering what these files were, and if there the reason my IE wont work (hasnt for few months, so im on netscape now) . Ive tried reinstalling about 6 times, but the weird thing is, that when I reinstall after deleting everything, the settings after I reinstall are back, like the startup homepage, and name of icon (DONT CLICK ME, hehe). I even tried doing the repair thing from add/remove programs and IE still dont work. I open and it loads page for about 10 minutes, and if I do anything during that it freeze. So im wonderin if I should delete those weird files.

Ahhh (just took me a minute to scroll back down here, when i clicked or scrolled it went to top, netscape is so screwy!) Anyways, Just wanted to say hi to you guys, and to come talkt o me on AIM at tribecalledsamps if ya want, because I never talk to ya anymore. Have good one. Lata!

Macros
06-05-2002, 06:34 AM
MY favourite way of passing time on the net is www.cybertown.com
Pretty doing all the stuff you would normally do without out the risk of going seriosuly broke. Right now im trying to buy heaps of rare guns and selling them at exorbitant prices. My names Kyuran on Cyber T.

Also, great to hear you are slightly better :)

Align
06-05-2002, 08:59 AM
Good to hear your lifed turned back to the good way again :) for the major part...(exima? what is that? a sickness yes im not that dumb.. but i've never heard of it!) I was thinking of getting taht abslider too.. but only because i have little muscles, i'm already skinny :/. Well, have a good rest of your life :D
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons/happy/042.gif

cranberry
06-05-2002, 09:47 AM
Align: Eczema is an inflammation of the skin which may cause dryness, flakiness, heat and, itching

My friend and I both suffer from atopic eczema...she gets it much worse though.

My friend finds it helps to take evening primrose oil suppliments, and I use skin creme containing antiseptic.

KillJoy
06-05-2002, 11:15 AM
Not fun, its related to acne, (www.acne.com) I dont have it, but i can figure.

Samps, Keep on livvin bro, I Have been reconsidering my position, and it look like i may just need to take off the internet for a long needed break.
Ill help FG with a few more maps, then plunk down for a PBG and trick it out, Im rather small (5.7 130Lb 15 yearz old) and about as fast as my bud HoppingDog, but no where near as in shape.Find a usefull disctaction, and stick with it, maybe with PEOPLE instead of the nameless, faceless people that comprise the internet;) Like me.

Samps, Join a Paintball Club. There is NO better outdoor rec sport. Get a Tipman 98 or a tipman pro carbine and a tank+mask and some ballz. Or just rent for the day.

You cant do any better with 200 bucks.(or 30 if you rent)

The people are real friendly, its a fun sport, and I think it may be fun 4u. Think TFC without the lammers, or lag, or team issues. www.paintballtimes.com

Bro, you need anyone to talk to, drop me a line, K?

Phx
06-05-2002, 07:16 PM
KillJoy: You outwiegh me and I am five inches taller(ya I know I am a twig)
Samps: I hope stuff gets better for you:)
OT: My keyboard ran out of power while I was trying to do that report that I told you about(it was on '50's and '60's counter culture, hippies and beatniks:)) then my net went screwy for a while, I had to BS my way thru almost the whole thing:) and it worked, got to love the American public schools:rolleyes:

}[]BlackMage[]{
06-05-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Phx
got to love the American public schools:rolleyes:

canadian catholic schools are even better for bsing your way through things

I just did an essay for social without actually knowing the topic

and I got a good mark on it :)

Sampson
06-05-2002, 08:53 PM
Hey guys!

Macros: Im checkin out that cybertown at the moment, seems cool, thanks!

Align: Hehe, thanks for anim.

Crandberry: Thanks for tip on the exema. Hope yours and your friends gets better. It seems the hydrocortizone worked. I donno if it even IS exema, but my aunts and uncles thought it was, but I thought exema didnt go away.

Killjoy: I do paintball bro, hehe. It is really fun. I got a spyder compact *gasp* but im hopin to save for a spyder xtra or a piranha g3 sts someday.

Anyone know about those files in my windows folder?

ShAdOw
07-05-2002, 06:45 PM
Gald to hear things are getting better for you sampson! :)

BTW.. thanks for the info on gang-wars.. thats so cool... I've already stolen like 10,000 bucks worth of some guys crack :P

Hezus
08-05-2002, 08:32 AM
Good thing you are back Sampson !

Macros, I logged into cybercity, and told them I was told by you. Gives you a bit of credits :)

Prod
09-05-2002, 08:33 PM
Sampson, I have the exact opposite problem of most people. I can't put on weight. All I do is sit at my computer and eat and I'm 6'1" and 130 lbs. I need to run so I can pass the physical fitness test for the military. Right now my height to weight ratio means I can't join. :(

Sampson
09-05-2002, 08:38 PM
you got good metabolism :-)

Thats awsome your goiong into military, what branch?

I love the air force, and since ive been little wanted to fly a helicopter, but you gotta be damn smart to do it, and air force is really pick.

I like navy, but heard it really easy and all you do is basically pull it.

Army is dope, and there more oppratunitys for special forces and stuff, same with marines, but marines are harder, and sent in first in a war, but they kick ass at hand to hand combat