PDA

View Full Version : Llama Thread

MutantMFM
20-05-2002, 03:57 PM
Here is a thread to complain and report llamas you see on Sven Co-op servers. Please post pics of your llamas and explain what they were doing along with their wonids.

Hers one here is a really bad llama his name is Duk3 Nu3m his wonid is 1197735 he is a blocker, vote spammer for no given reason, friendly killer, team killer, and heres a pic. He blocked many people so they couldn't progress any farther in the map and he was voting so much against other people for no reason it took 30 minutes to get rid of him

djmrmagic
21-05-2002, 05:27 AM
I thought I banned this guy. Ill reban him.

After talking with various regular players of my servers and the increasing amount of idiots on them I am now taking a heavier stance on blockers and llamas. Im not having them ruin the game for my regulars.

Messures will be put in place to combat these idiots, can I ask the regulars to put up tollerate them when there in place it will enhance your game emencly.

MutantMFM
21-05-2002, 12:03 PM
Here is another one he was being a major pain in the ass he he was blocking anyone from jumping across the pit. He was clearly there to cause trouble in all the maps and he was very proud of himself that he was doing it. His wonid is 26281 and as always here is a pic He has another wonid to its 47227. He is also a major vote spammer.

EvilPentaPenguin
21-05-2002, 12:21 PM
Well, the voting llamas are definatly back... I just got vote kicked from Mr. Magic's for no reason what so ever. It was on Powernode1, map right after octo guy left/got kicked/banned.
Dont know who did it.... What really pisses me off is that there r som many llamas out there at one time that there were enough votes to kick me to well, kick me......

IDIOT LLAMAS!!!!! You can block, slay, kick.. or even ban me but I will find you... probably with Mr Magics help but I/we will find you, there are more regulars than llamas out there and we will conquer you, cause we got the admins on our side!

MutantMFM
21-05-2002, 01:01 PM
Here he is again but with a differnet name and wonid. Name [Anti-Anti blocker] Votespammer his wonid 47227. I suggest you ban him by ip address he may have more wonids. Here is a picture of him killing a barney in crisis2 and stopping it from respawning.

EvilPentaPenguin
21-05-2002, 01:13 PM
I swear the n00bs always start attacking regulars with their n00biness right before the next update comes out.... Maybe its a sign 2.0f is evewn closer than we thougt!:rolleyes:

Slidje
21-05-2002, 03:20 PM
the only real solution to idiots on a server is good admins .
id reccomend mutantMFM , cranberry , turrican as admin on any server any day .
they have good heads , never ever abuse their power and with the exception of turrican , they dont advertise it either .
turrican cant resist starting votes for BOOBIES! .

Turrican
21-05-2002, 03:26 PM
:D

I used to start other votes too but i cant remember them now :(

Rebinding keys is funfunfun ^_^

[MSB]SvenCoop
21-05-2002, 03:58 PM
im going ot look for llamas and i will report them. just have to remember to take a screenshot each time.

Slidje
23-05-2002, 01:31 PM
name : 114m4
won id : 58880

he crashed our server .

Slidje
23-05-2002, 02:24 PM
name : cook13 monster
wonid : 97727

probably the same guy .

{DoA}DrunkMonkey
23-05-2002, 02:43 PM
hope ur sticking them in ya ultra shit list, slidje.

Slidje
23-05-2002, 02:56 PM
the ultra shit list is a script im making .
at present im gathering names for it .
i need help coding it cos i cant code for shit .
right now im looking in scripts that have what i need and trying to paste them into mine .