PDA

View Full Version : assualt.on.svencoop

punksniper666
19-09-2001, 05:24 PM
i have just started a map where you assualt the svencoop complex and the goal to kill sven viking no offence there d00d and sven what kinda character would suit you i have a bunch of models stored on my comp,and what would you like a svencoop complex to look like,who would ya want protecting ex.evil barneys or grunts or aliens, yeah thats about it this map i am gonna spend 13 hours a day on so i really need yer input sven.

Shadow Eliminator
19-09-2001, 05:58 PM
hahaha wat u mean no offence?????????

Undeadenemy
19-09-2001, 06:01 PM
You know if you used periods that would be a little more understandable and make you look a lot more intelligent

Shadow Eliminator
19-09-2001, 06:06 PM
i dont really care much. this is the net. i could write wjsdeadkwadhwfwakfwafdeadahsjasjenemeueueueeee and not care. :p btw undead hows ur map coming along? got n e new screens? :D post em soon pls :)

Undeadenemy
19-09-2001, 06:24 PM
k I'll get some pretty soon. Of course the last time I said that I never uploaded any :rolleyes: I will try to this time. As for the periods thing, its just that I find it extreamly hard to follow when there are no breaks or pauses.

punksniper666
19-09-2001, 11:54 PM
okie i have decided all of the svencoop team are to be fragged in this map any svencoop members that dont want to be fragged well you know the story

Lambda
20-09-2001, 03:55 PM
Well, be that as it may.
Make sure that the SC team members are ultra-hard to kill, and can cheat really bad, cause hey, they made it ;)
And make it so that when Sven goes down, the player's screens all go black, and they get a flashing DOS prompt indicating a crash, before level win, and Sven laughing.

Shadow Eliminator
20-09-2001, 06:08 PM
How about u put urself in too? in a room thats real narrow and small and put a mortar in. And put loads of explosive crates around yerself :p :o

}[]BlackMage[]{
23-09-2001, 03:25 AM
punksniper... no offense but that must be the dumbest idea I have ever heard. It's just common sense not to make a map for a mod where you kill the creator of the mod

Space Cowboy
23-09-2001, 06:56 PM
as black mage put it...