PDA

View Full Version : VERY wierd

MassAsster
20-08-2002, 12:24 AM
Everything i post in this message is true - no BS -

http://www.tuckerhillinn.com/hellz/bannedbad.jpg

i was playing - when i saw a nazi spray on the ground - i asked whos spray it was -
you can read what happened from there -

thats not the strange part -
i went to my logs to get a WONID so i can post this -
the logs Froze right as this guy joined.

so ok - i figure the User info script captured him.
nope - i cant find him on the user info script eather-

its like he never existed - its really freaky .

the really odd part is the user info got the users who came in after him - but never recorded him.. very odd.

( EDIT )
i did how ever find him in the banned.cfg - 2301255

how he eluded the user info AND the logs - that i dont know

Freaking Neo
20-08-2002, 01:19 AM
sound like admin_execlient to me :D

MassAsster
20-08-2002, 09:11 AM
nope - i said no BS- my wife can contest to it - she was here with me.

Creeps
20-08-2002, 10:52 AM
I met that guy once on the BY servers, he sprayed a nazi sign on the wall.. didn't really care about it. but that proves that he does that more often then just this time.

MutantMFM
20-08-2002, 11:42 AM
He might be a problem if he keeps this up and how on earth did he elude the scripts and make you log freeze? If I see him on Shell and if he does that I'll slowhack him.

[kk]Guardian-tpf-
20-08-2002, 02:10 PM
well for the banning part...
***** has a way to make themselves immune to the admin mod (certain versions anyways). they guy probably has a copy. I would try banning him by rcon next time you see him.

Slidje
20-08-2002, 06:59 PM
if this happens again , remember my servers saying .
we dont ban idiots , but they never come back .
get yourself a copy of admin_slowhack and mark/bob-o`s punish-o-matic .

Mr. Chris
23-08-2002, 10:26 AM
assholes definantly need to be slowhacked :)

The-Real-Game
25-08-2002, 02:43 PM
Racists are the lowest form of scum.
These people deserve to be slowhacked and permantely banned.

Norm[Oldgit]
10-09-2002, 08:09 AM
Slowhacked? - sorry but I'm new to all this.

Can someone explain?

HBAndrew
10-09-2002, 03:24 PM
that same asshole was on shell being racist and killing friendly grunts cuz they were black, i gave him a warning but he then spammed racism so i slowhacked him, aint seen him since :D

Dude
10-09-2002, 05:01 PM
Norm, Admin_slowhack is a script that basically just fucks their config, all fixable stuff (If you are smart, And have your config backed up :p).

Bob-o
10-09-2002, 05:42 PM
Hi. I told you not to distrubute the admin_p and it has come to my attention that you have done so. I kindly ask that you discontinue distrubiting my work and letting mark or anyone else modify it. Also, please explain to my why that punish-o-matic is partially mark's. Do not attempt to reply to that question by submitting a thread reply becuase I will ignore it. get on ICQ (23955151) or e-mail me (trash2@bob-o-buds.com)
as a note: the "slowhack" was included as punishment level 5\6 and up in the punish-o-matic, so essentially, the slowhack is a gutted up version of my punish plugin.

Also, if you really wanted the fucker gone, just overwrite his client DLL like I do... or be less severe and overwrite his maps, the btns_main.bmp, some of the wad files, or just his config, erasing custom player models is also fun, he will crash once somone with that model joins\is already in the game.
If you want proof that I can do this, I can always just show you...
as for the crashing, he was simply typing "votekick " followed by any characters, causing the server to crash. use this (http://www.bob-o-buds.com/crap/server/index.php?op=download&id=5) and it wont happen anymore.

btw, I had way more than 990 posts... more like 1300-1500and it wont happen

Slidje
12-09-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Bob-o
I told you not to distrubute the admin_p and it has come to my attention that you have done so. I kindly ask that you discontinue distrubiting my work and letting mark or anyone else modify it. Also, please explain to my why that punish-o-matic is partially mark's.

i didnt distribute . i said get a copy and i said who has it .
who have i given it to . namez plz thx .
mark says he made it and he sent me the source . why has he got the source if you made it .

Dude
13-09-2002, 05:48 PM
For teh love of god slidje, use question marks!

h0mer simps0n
22-09-2002, 08:12 AM
who is this hitler guy?? :confused:

^DiZnEy^
22-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Uhm where to get slowhack? i will slowhack him if he joins my server :)

No_one_you_no
22-09-2002, 03:40 PM
click right here (http://www.adminmod.org/ascript/plugin.php#3733386451)

^DiZnEy^
22-09-2002, 04:11 PM
thnx! :D

Slidje
22-09-2002, 11:14 PM
anyone who cant find slowhack themselves isnt responsible enough to have it .