Thread: Apache

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    The insanity of this ***** scares me.. Daza400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    In a hole
    Posts
    606
    Original prankster u r on ur way to be banned and when u do ill be like...


    "LMAO!! THAT STUPID FUCKING NOOB GOT BANNED WHAT A LLAMA!!! ROFL!!! WHY BAN HIM WHEN U CAN END HIS SHIT HOUSE LIFE ROFL!!"

    So i end this post by GO FUCK UR SELF


    Btw nice map looks like 1 of my first maps.

    See, this after noon I dropped what you might call "The Mother Lode" in there. Use the plunger to perform an 'evac,' if you catch me. Semper fi, son.

  2. #27
    trigger_delay & func_lazy TrEmPlEr's Avatar  
    Artist
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Valve Hammer Editor 3.5 beta
    Posts
    2,283
    Shut your fucking face oncle Prankster lalalal .......

    ähm i like the map and prankster
    i think every mapping his first map and i know some of the first maps are terrible but you map to get better and better and when you say to him that the map so very very bad is , come i will see some sceenz from your first map

    oke i wait

    here
    Modstatus: Unknown

  3. #28
    Regular Sph!nx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,323
    Right on guys!!!

    on topic :

    I am looking foreward to the nixt pics of your map Tok.

  4. #29
    Contributor goanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Watertown, New York, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,259

    Better!

    If you listen to some of the forum's vetern mappers you will become one of the them. 98% of them will give you very good advise. The other 2% doesn't matter, wonder who that other 2% could be? Anyway, I think you have the talent to be a good mapper. First thing r_speeds must of been in range as your map ran very smooth, something even a few vetern mappers let get out of hand. I don't care how good a map looks if it's laggy it gets deleted; ie: Gargcity, looks pretty good but can't play it because of excessive lag. I like some of the smaller maps for breaking up map cycles. As I said before stay with it and look to the veterns they will help alot. LOL
    Last edited by goanna; 28-04-2003 at 04:41 PM.

  5. #30
    Registered User ToK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    107
    This is the old version...

    ill send the new one soon

  6. #31
    :) Bowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    601
    Prankster, noone has a REALLY REALLY REALLY good map when they just start mapping, infact i bet Sven Viking wasnt too good when he started mapping


    Anyway good map, but next version: decreased hp on appache, apache move,button on outisde, spawn a shotgun, make the pitworm not repsawn affter dieing, add a few secret areas, and made friendly grunts in the spawn to help + make bigger.


    Id give this map a 6/10.

  7. #32
    Slightly Toxic MutantMFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    2,128
    Originally posted by Original|Prankster
    im keeping my above comment, the map is horrbile, textureing, enemy positioning, LENGTH, lighting, arcitechure, ect, i would rate this map, AT HIGHEST 2/10, i would of gave it 1/10 but atleast it isnt a hollowed out box.
    I haven't seen any good maps from you so shut the fuck up if you have nothing helpful to say. You almost never say anything nice about anyones maps you just rant. Even if you would give him constructive critism the map would be worse off. I'm only saying this because you ignored what The-Real-Game said and you come off as a jerk most of the time.
    ½

  8. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    92
    Tok whats the progress on the update?

  9. #34
    :) Bowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    601
    I aggre with mutant, wheres your good maps? Make a map see how hard it is, then weel say OMG THIS MAP SUX!! 0/10!

  10. #35
    Regular Sph!nx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,323
    Yeah Tok... any progress???

    And Bowser ... you are kinda like Original Prankstar right now so .......

    And double posts ... delete one of them.

  11. #36
    :) Bowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    601
    And Bowser ... you are kinda like Original Prankstar right now so .......
    I was saying wat we'd say to Prankster if he made a map. Shut up.

  12. #37
    Regular Sph!nx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,323
    K sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •