Thread: See through walls

See through walls

I am running CS 1.0.0.5 or whatever, I hate STEAM and this is a clean install of SC 3.0. I have no previous history with this mod so I have no point of reference other than clean install.

I can see through walls! I have tried the single player and the African (whatever) map an a couple others.

At first I thougt, "Cool, Bring em on!" then I tried to shoot through a window while someone was hammering me and I couldnt tell where the window border was.

Needless to say I got slaughtered while littering translucent curtains and wall with bullet holes.

Is this a covered bug? I tried searching the forums but the searching is disabled.

Additionally I tried another map (cant remember the name but I will try to find it) and I spawned in a room with some weapons and locked doors. A big blast door and a smaller security looking door. I quit after a few minutes, maybe someone was supposed to save me? I dunno but it was awfully annoying!

Current known bug with HL and Nvidia. Run in OpenGL instead of D3D.
    "If it is just us, it seems like an awful waste of space"

Thanks for the reply

That did it! I always played GL on CS but for some reason chose Direct this time around.

Thanks again. I hope the forum search goes back up soon.