Thread: Center player names (at crosshair)

Exclamation Center player names (at crosshair)

For some reason, i cant see the players name when i look at them, ya know, at my crosshair. I mean, it works in every other freakin mod i play but not this one, is there a command i need to know or is it some hardware thing? i have 1024 by 768 (resolution) or something like that on but i have no idea what the problem is.

I want to know how to see other peoples names at my crosshair (center player names).
    "If i could just see you again, if i could only hold once more; if only such things were possible in a world of self and no other..."

Ok, since noone cares to help I will clarify. You know when you look at a person, or monster, itll show name, energy, kills and all that? well, apparently im not able to. I used to but cannot anymore, and dont ask me how many times ive reinstalled sven. I just want to know what are teh things (commands or files) that i could either edit or just something to do about it. It's hard to run a server if you dont know who is who.
    "If i could just see you again, if i could only hold once more; if only such things were possible in a world of self and no other..."

It's christmas everyday with Saff Suicidal's Avatar
    I think you can turn it on or off also you need tolook at them for like a second or two for it to show up.

Ok, you cvan turn it on or off?!? And i know you have to look at em for a second or so. I wouldnt be here if i havent looked at people for hours waiting for it to show. Where do i turn it on or off man, that's the help im trying to get.