Thread: [Hgrunt] New grunt heads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
+ Reply to Thread

[Hgrunt] New grunt heads

Not really made from scratch, but edited from various models from HL and OpFor. All heads work by using the different weapon settings for the normal human grunt. HL randomizes white/black head for some...

Download

EDIT - working link: http://goannasvencoop.com/jj45/models/custom_hgrunt.zip
    Last edited by Aurora; 17-04-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroFish View Post
    Hey guys remember when maps/games were made because the creator wanted to make them, and not because of what people wanted to play?

That was great.

Very nice! I'll just swap the heads onto another hgrunt model.

Why isn't this in the Model Showcase, anyway?

why would we use these if we have sd models

Makes some for sd models
    Back occasionally after a long break from svencoop

more wpoly = more fun Tuesday's Avenger's Avatar  
    Contributor
    Sweet! I've always liked the oldschool HL grunts better than the HD/SD ones, so i'm definitely gonna be using theses.

(Probably should be in the model showcase, tho)

Ill just be waitin for another poseter to complain about "OMG THIS DOSNT USE SD MODELS OLOL"

for those who do do it (im not naming people, you already know them) you do not know the meaning of Old school.
    Dinner.

Originally posted by The_6th_Monkey
    why would we use these if we have sd models

Makes some for sd models
    Cause SD models faces suck. And people have different tastes. And I like the original HL stuff. Besides, at least everything is the same quality then... And most custom models and LD in maps so it would look wierd having a SD grunt with everything else LD. SO I PREFER LD.

I will MAYBE, I repeat, MAY BE, make HD versions. But not SD.
    Hey guys remember when maps/games were made because the creator wanted to make them, and not because of what people wanted to play?

That was great.

im a cop you idiot The-Real-Game's Avatar
    Moved to model showcase.
    Nice models by the way.

The OP is a nub

Guilt is obsolete Irregular Hunter's Avatar
    Originally posted by JJ45

Cause SD models faces suck. And people have different tastes. And I like the original HL stuff. Besides, at least everything is the same quality then... And most custom models and LD in maps so it would look wierd having a SD grunt with everything else LD. SO I PREFER LD.

I will MAYBE, I repeat, MAY BE, make HD versions. But not SD.
    I agree, people do have different tastes. And this is totally old skool, which makes it cool. I mean....after reading a few posts I notice the same 'OMFGGHFH!!1111 W3 n33d SD models'
    Dude.....don't pressure modellers or skinners, it's up to them to make them LD, HD or SD...or EHD.

Anyway JJ45 that's some cool grunt heads, planning on making some more?
    "Remember, the only common factor in all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." - Despair.com

Contributor
    just be sure not to turn it around and attack those who demand SD models... after all, it's all in your tastes.

Banned
    I wouldin't bitch about it because there already somthing like this in SD.

More heads? Hmm, sure. I could attempt to make another set.

That was great.

I give it a 3/10, because its low-def and i cant stand that shit. Half-Life is a high quality 3d game and I cant believe you all prefer these sucky ass LD models over high-def models, its sad. and fuck old school, seriously if you want old school go play Doom or something

Contributor
    Originally posted by bmôôre
    I give it a 3/10, because its low-def and i cant stand that shit. Half-Life is a high quality 3d game and I cant believe you all prefer these sucky ass LD models over high-def models, its sad. and fuck old school, seriously if you want old school go play Doom or something
    If you don't like them, don't use them and dont insult someone elses work just because it doesn't fit your tastes.

Next Generation SD models suck ass (they dont fit in such a game like this to me). but thats my opininon, so also in my opininon, Old school is good, and fuck your opinion.

by the way, has it ever occured to you that Half-life was released in 98, Doom in 96? fuck it, you'll never understand.
    Dinner.

man whatever i dont give a fuck if you all like those nasty ass low def models haha and fuck old school that shit is gay as hell too. and for those of you saying SD models suck, man wtf have you been smoking look at the low def models that you all like, now thats what sucks ass

Excellent Effort.
    ~Sushi

Dogg don't piss on me I just invented photoshop ! Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Bmoore, you're white, stop that.

People can use whatever models they choose, if they want LD models, they can have em, just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck.

Coming into a thread and saying "OMG LOL THEY SUCK BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE HIGH POLYCOUNTS 3/10!!!" makes you look really stupid. Cut it out.

OnT: Nice, excellent work jj45
    Liquid Banjo

im a cop you idiot The-Real-Game's Avatar
    man whatever i dont give a fuck if you all like those nasty ass low def models haha and fuck old school that shit is gay as hell too. and for those of you saying SD models suck, man wtf have you been smoking look at the low def models that you all like, now thats what sucks ass

If you really can't learn to accept that everyone has an opinion don't bother posting at all. And cut the excessive foul language too.

2 day ban for you.

ps. apologies for this happening in your thread JJ.

The OP is a nub

Originally posted by The-Real-Game

If you really can't learn to accept that everyone has an opinion don't bother posting at all. And cut the excessive foul language too.

2 day ban for you.

ps. apologies for this happening in your thread JJ.
    thank you... it's time something was done, he has been harrasing countless models that did not involve "SUPAR DEFANATION MODELS LOL"
    Dinner.

Guilt is obsolete Irregular Hunter's Avatar
    I agree, he has been giving unfair ratings towards models recently. I think the 2 day ban is quite sutiable for him, I actually have to appologise myself as it would be us HIT guy's fault too for actually getting him in the 'SD craze'

So I also appologise JJ45, carry on with the models in peace my friend.
    "Remember, the only common factor in all of your dissatisfying relationships is you." - Despair.com

LOL I guess you give Half-Life a 3/10 cause it's maps are low def. I'll give high definition a 0/10. Haha.

And thanks for the comments... I'll make another set.

That was great.

May I have permission to use your heads for a grunt I am putting together? Also if there is a easier way to contact you PM me and tell me your SNs I would like to speak with you.
    http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23333
    Max height for sig images 100 pixels

Last edited by Aurora; 29-01-2014 at 02:31 AM.

That was great.

Re: [Hgrunt] New grunt heads

nice model im using those like theses better then the old ones faces

AKA Pvt Jenkins, Prometheuz Jedscar's Avatar

Re: [Hgrunt] New grunt heads

Damn! these rock! finnally some poeple who like the old school. i thought i was the only one
    Psycho Crusher!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
+ Reply to Thread