Thread: I've been Hacked in Game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Solid Snaking in the Bush halo120's Avatar

Re: I've been Hacked in Game.

Quote Originally Posted by darksoul
    lol are you jw? i think i saw that happen when i was watching my bro play for a little while, no he's not candy man. :P also you might wanna check to see if your fps changed type the following to put everything to the max

fps_max 1000;rate 9999

and theres a couple others...

yeah and this kinda thing's happened to me before too. I was kicking ass in counterstike and i kept bhopping and hs'ing the admin in scoutzknivez, bound my mouse click to "quit" along with my forward key, and reset all my keys to default. took me a while to figure out why i kept getting disconnected O.o
    Type in Console, right?.

Also, I'm gonna need to Practice in Counter-Strike (Every now and Then, I get killed =P)

yes, in the console. but are you "jw[bunch of random numbers]" :P and if you want a challange in counterstrike, try a bhop server, not a lame auto hop one eather, something like... swiss bhop server.

No, The Slow hack only Effected in Sven Coop, I don't play CS very much. On Occasions I might.

Anyway, I search for servers...the Speed was EXACTLY the Same before I got Slow Hacked, to top it off, I went to Drevil's Ent server and My Ping exceeded over 100, No more Grands =D.

Thanks Alot!

and Big Thanks to everyone who has helped/tried to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by drevil
    when you get banned you dont see the server in the list well for me at least and the thing in his hand was a entmover noob.ent is a mod used to play around and make roleplaying games or other things *whatever you want*
    there are just to many ass holes out there useing entmod to abuse and slowhacking people for no reason but you prob did something noobs that get slowhacked allways say *i was in this server namehear and i was doning nothing than out of nowhere i was slowhacked*
    Then you have never met those types of people. It is true word by word, you do nothing and people just does this to you for fun. I have also experienced that, alot of times.
    If you want us to understand you on these forums, you would have to say "Entmod" instead of the slang of "ent", rather refering to Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBubby100
    *cough*
    It isn't nice to call someone a hacker, after they just ran a script on you.
    They probably did a client exec with a script he had, I had that happen to me.
    A hacker builds things, A cracker breaks them. I dont know about your server finding slow,
    cause mine did that too after TS had a mysql error and now my pings are way up.

BTW, Running a script on a client is easy with AMXMODX, so my question is did the serv have amxmodx? or amxmod? maybe adminmod?
    Executing a client`s console was decided illegal a while ago, but nobody can really controll it. SvenCo-op 3.5 should be safe, both from Adminmod and Entmod.

When banned from a server, you can still see it.
    Map(s) I`ve released: (RC)Lasertest (SC)Xootixz, Sc_fragtraining, Platformatic, Sc_MonsterBase
    :OMG! :OMG! :OMG! :WTF? : Dont have any of those Turrican-maps... Where to download???

Quote Originally Posted by ^DiZnEy^
    Executing a client`s console was decided illegal a while ago, but nobody can really controll it. SvenCo-op 3.5 should be safe, both from Adminmod and Entmod.

When banned from a server, you can still see it.
    client excuting commands can be used for good when not used by assholes, some people use it to help people, like bind keys for users, and fix things for people, such as low fps and rate. :P

Banned

this guy is an asshole , c@ndy man created a lot of wars and problems

just shit on him

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLlama
    this guy is an asshole , c@ndy man created a lot of wars and problems

just shit on him
    Comes from the right person...Ahh nvm i said that :P

Banned

ô_ô

Quote Originally Posted by 60 Megabyte File
    Slowhacking can't store exe's. Slowhacking isn't even considered hacking.
    To add to what slowhacking is, is just a simple loop of the "Take Screenshot" command. Very simple. That error you have, on the other hand however.....

rate 99999999 (lol)
    fps_max 9999999 (lol again)

The lag you are getting, is a ping, it's not FPS. So it's something to do with the server. You may also have a rootkit re-creating files in your Sven folder resetting rate to default, then when you go into console it sets back to what you had it at, I have a bad problem as well, I can't join ANY pub servers on ANY half-life related game or I immediatly get booted to desktop within 1 minute. So your lucky it's not as bad as my problem. I never ask for help cause nobody knows how to fix it, it crashes the program to fix it every time, (UnHackMe), (BLBeta) but still...that's a strange problem, try backing everything up, and formatting your harddrive, BUT IM ONLY TALKING ABOUT BACKING UP THE THINGS YOU NEED, not the entire Sven folder. Like re-make your .CFGs and only backup wads, models, sounds and maps. Just to be safe.

EDIT: Isn't it just a coincidence I got my .cfgs reset many times by a guy named S@nd M@n, back on Rocket Crowbar 1.9...... I wonder if they are the same person. But that S@nd M@n guy isnt the one who gave me that pub-server-boot-to-desktop glitch. It even changed my name to: "h0t warrior". DONT LAUGH MORONS! I'll post a pic of him in desguise as my clan leader if you want.

client excuting commands can be used for good when not used by assholes, some people use it to help people, like bind keys for users, and fix things for people, such as low fps and rate. :P
    I know, but that is also like saying that you were hacking some guy while he was knowing it to help him configure something on his computer.
    Map(s) I`ve released: (RC)Lasertest (SC)Xootixz, Sc_fragtraining, Platformatic, Sc_MonsterBase
    :OMG! :OMG! :OMG! :WTF? : Dont have any of those Turrican-maps... Where to download???

New Jersey, where crime and corruption roam free.

I use slowhack on my server to prevent the true assholes who don't deserve to play Sven on ANY servers. This includes server crashers/engine exploiters/people who come back after a perm ban.

I've always looked at it as a benefit to the community. If I perm ban a server crasher from my server he will most likely move onto a different server without admins correct? So then whats the point of banning him if he can just move onto a different server and crash that one without any admins hassling him?

I've always been responsible with it and believe it should only be used in responsible hands, but unfortunally, the Sven Co-op Team aren't able to personally administrate every server and the online community.
    Last edited by 60 Megabyte File; 25-08-2005 at 08:54 PM.

60_Megabyte_File
    Sven Co-op Message Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by halo120
    Sorry for another Double-Post but...The Problem is STILL HERE.

In Most servers, I still Lag, hell my Ping exceeded over 2600 when I entered a Server.

Things I've Tried:

1) Reinstalling Sven Coop.
    2) Typing In Console Before and During Gameplay and Moving to Different Servers: rate 1 = lagrate 9999 = normal.
    3) Deleting the Config File in the Sven Coop and Valve Foldiers.
    4) Did #2 again.

I do not understand what is happening but I am getting f#$king tired of this.
    Here are some common ways to fix slowhack:

1. [In Console] cl_rate 9999
    2. [In Console] rate 45000
    3. [In half-life\svencoop\config.cfg] Un-Read Only, Add the two above
    4. [After #3] Click Save and Exit Text Editor, then go to Properties and re-check Read Only
    5. If you get everything fixed, or reinstall everything, the first thing you want to do after you set your controls is type [In Console] writecfg backup and writecfg backup2; So if you get slowhacked all you have to do is type [In Console] exec backup.cfg or exec backup2.cfg and all will be fixed.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    No connection type can get that high of a ping if there isnt a problem with it.Or if the server is far away...
    Or if theres anything hogging your upload. I found if someones using a webcam on a computer tied to my router, I lag like hell

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFFF
    Or if theres anything hogging your upload. I found if someones using a webcam on a computer tied to my router, I lag like hell
    True.Uploading makes you lag like hell.So does downloading.

Assassin of the mountains Revenant's Avatar

yeah and this kinda thing's happened to me before too. I was kicking ass in counterstike and i kept bhopping and hs'ing the admin in scoutzknivez, bound my mouse click to "quit" along with my forward key, and reset all my keys to default. took me a while to figure out why i kept getting disconnected O.o
    Hahaha that cracked me up

Well, cs is all different, usually when I "own" any playing admin, I get kicked or banned... And sometimes when a playing admin cheats and I yell about it, I get banned, hacked or kicked. Well, not hacked but "hacked" :P.

Some people suck.

Medieval Warrior mentioned some hackers in Rocket Crowbar... Well I got my .cfg:s badly ****ed up, over and over again, I dont know how they can do it, but I dont want to play that game ever again exept with people I know well. It's a shame, Rocket Crowbar is a great game.
    Last edited by Revenant; 27-08-2005 at 08:23 AM.
    Christianity is a conspiracy.

I'm not sure why ya are still posting here, but once again I like to thank darksoul for helping me with the problem Two Weeks ago.

I did Other things like typing into console: rate 1 = lagrate 9999 = normal
    and deleting the Config Files in my Sven Coop and Valve Foldiers, I seemed to Lost hope and become as silent as Gordon Freeman, until darksoul came by and Recommanded that I should type into console: fps_max 1000;rate 9999
    He helped me fix the Sven Coop Problem and I'm groving like a Soldier again

mapping,2d formatting,soft image modeling :doc: drevil's Avatar

i found him he is asking for admin in my frends server jajajajaja i wish my frend had admin mod
    so i could do the same to him as he did to others his id is

# 3 "-=|XS|=- c@ndy m4n [Ldr.1]" 3 STEAM_0:0:518844 0 03:13 299

Well, another way to prevent lag is to turn off all P2P programs, such as Limewire. Second, is what my friend noticed, he had lag and changed his connection type of steam and it seems fine for him now. (just a quick note incase others get mysterious lag problems)

If you don't use these cvars. To disable them in-game (Configurations @ read only will only disaffect writing them to the file.)

alias protectcommand "say NoSloHaxxxPLZZZ!11"

So, something like this
    alias rate "say NoSloHaxxxPLZZZ!!1"
    alias fps_max "say NoSlo.."
    alias fps_modem "say NoSlo..."

Well, gather up some good commands based on those command lists out there, anything related to FPS, rates/net/ping, sensitivity, rendering..
    Then again, you shouldn't use the command much, if you do you'll have to go

alias fps_max fps_max..

It's a nice abstract idea though. C@ndy is a 12 year old who doesn't have pubes yet. Just don't go there.

apratently theres an adminmod security hole allowing a admin to drop files on a hdd you might wanna be careful about that

also as long as your connected to a users server that user can do what ever they want to you with the right tools and no amout of firewalls,antispyware or antivirus ect can stop it besides steam but it can't be aware of every possiable way , with this said its sad but true

also i find clexec a useful command for executeing spk commands on clients e.g "spk hello" if its used right it is a great command tho as some have said

i don't support hacking personaly nore do i wanna seem to be a dark horse but i am mearly stateing hackings always gonna be there we're just gonna have to clean up
    visit my model site at
    http://h4xor.net/mat

New Jersey, where crime and corruption roam free.

It isn't possible for an adminmod admin to drop files on your hard drive, atleast nothing damaging. Connecting to a user's server won't put you in any danger whatsoever either even if you dont have a firewall or anti spyware/virus program. These kinds of things can't be transferred over a game server.

60_Megabyte_File
    Sven Co-op Message Board Moderator

I can't wait to bomb Dodongos! PickleHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    .dem files are demos...you should have watched it to see what it was.
    To prevent getting "hacked" again,go into your sven-coop folder,and find config.cfg,and right click it.Go to properties,and X in read-only.
    Just butting in here, but I think .dem files record commands like that, so if he started the demo before the other commands, then they would all be executed again. Be careful with that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12