Thread: bored? (Max image width: 1024)

Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254
Results 6,326 to 6,332 of 6332

Re: bored? (Max image width: 1024)

Quote Originally Posted by _RC View Post
    Are the lamps models? They have a dark bottom side, so the dont look like they are emitting light.
    Also you may use light_spot to get rid of the bright spot on the ceiling above the lamps.

If you are going to make the gameplay similar to the original game, it should be a lot darker or even has fog.
    And if you made these textures, please make your own trashcan, too!
    It's not the final version, is like a beta version. I'll change the lamps models, and yes, thanks for the advice of the light. I'm still learning and reading tutorials about mapping.

About the darkness, remember that this is the introduction. In the introduction there is enough light since the containment breach still does not occur, but after that, the map becomes dark and with fog.

The textures are not mine, they are extracted from the original game. (Copyright Undertow Games ©)

New weapons project lead by KernCore, with Norman, R4to0 and me working on it.
    Imgur album has 48 images on it, careful.

It's an amalgamation of weapons from Insurgency 2 (2014), Day of Infamy (2017), Born to Kill (Ins2 mod) and some workshop addons for the aforementioned games.

Project is still active and far from finished yet, however we have completed 48 weapons for it.
    We're more active on the official SC Discord server where we might share WIP screenshots more often than here, we may as well be able to respond quicker to any inquiries through that platform.
    Have a nice day, no matter what you went through it'll all be okay by tomorrow.

Tester

Quote Originally Posted by DNIO071 View Post
    New weapons project lead by KernCore, with Norman, R4to0 and me working on it.
    Imgur album has 48 images on it, careful.

It's an amalgamation of weapons from Insurgency 2 (2014), Day of Infamy (2017), Born to Kill (Ins2 mod) and some workshop addons for the aforementioned games.

Project is still active and far from finished yet, however we have completed 48 weapons for it.
    We're more active on the official SC Discord server where we might share WIP screenshots more often than here, we may as well be able to respond quicker to any inquiries through that platform.
    Looks awesome!
    Are these going to be replacement options for current weapons, or are you planning to include them as custom weapons with their own plugin?
    I'd very much prefer the first option. God knows SC needs much more of those.

I miss you so much, dear!

Every weapon shown has its own entity (weapon script), so they'll be available for install as a server plugin or map script just like the Cry of Fear weapons.

Sorry if it's disappointing knowing they're not fit as replacements for the default weapons, but doesn't mean it can't happen on the long run.
    Have a nice day, no matter what you went through it'll all be okay by tomorrow.

Ultimate Monster Mapper amckern's Avatar  
    Programmer

If you have the model then it can be used as a replacement. Only problem might be that the QC file might not reference the correct animations.
    SC Kicks ass!

My Maps - SC_28, SC_AVP, SC_AVP10, SC_Duno, SC_Max, Opposing Forts, SC_Massive, SC_Oni
    My Web Sites - AMMAHLS

200 MB Angelscript log file KernCore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amckern View Post
    If you have the model then it can be used as a replacement. Only problem might be that the QC file might not reference the correct animations.
    Yes, but the default weapons are very, very limited compared to the Insurgency weapons, most of the weapons don't have 2 sequences for reload (reloading when empty, and when full), you can't change their firemodes, you can't deploy the bipods on the M249, there are bugs with the client side code (ie: brass shells being ejected from wrong positions and playing double shoot sounds).

Having them as custom scripted weapons allowed us to have 70% of what Insurgency provided in their weapons, even iron sights.

Ultimate Monster Mapper amckern's Avatar  
    Programmer

Sweet
    SC Kicks ass!

My Maps - SC_28, SC_AVP, SC_AVP10, SC_Duno, SC_Max, Opposing Forts, SC_Massive, SC_Oni
    My Web Sites - AMMAHLS