Re: Sven Co-op's Status

I feel...invisible
    Born to Fight,
    Trained to Kill,
    Taught to Survive,
    and told to take no Prisoners.
    Visit http://www.youtube.com/NostalgicGames

Well I'm still looking forward to the final version of 3.5 bronze as well as the other versions. I hope things will start working more smoothly for the development of 3.5 now.
    ½

I'm not evil, I'm misunderstood. Shoyu's Avatar

Is there a way to check if your steam id is in the donator database? Because I donated a while back, and I'm not sure if I put this account or my old one... (I might end up donating again, but it probably wouldn't be soon cause I'm in the middle of looking for a new job right now :/)
    This space available for rent.

Shoyu: Send an email about it to Sven (sven@svencoop.com) with your steam IDs, and he can check and change it if nessercery.

lol yeah. at least we will have something to do while waiting for SC2. We can play 3.5, and in the meantime while we enjoy ourselves, you can concentrate your work on SC2 and do a good job. regarding the vehicles, dont waste time yet. get coop up and running reliably!
    -This is not a signature.-

Obi Wan

a.k.a Sgt_Waffles

I personally can't wait to see all the new stuff; sven-coop is the best game EVER when accompanied with lots of beer. We have a computer lab now set up in our house almost solely for playing online with a cooler in the middle of the room. We've been playing since before 2.0 and as long as there's new maps, nothing can ever get old.

Plus, delaying Sven Coop for HL2 is giving us the time we need to actually save enough to update all the old machines to be able to play it in the first place. Hopefully by the time a beta is out, HL2 will be cheap enough for us to get more copies. I still have a map pack I want to release someday sitting on my hard drive too; if only I had more SP mapping experience to finish it quicker.

Banned

Lol! nice read

Ill donate, just couse off your honesty...

PhotoShop Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Kune
    Shoyu: Send an email about it to Sven (sven@svencoop.com) with your steam IDs, and he can check and change it if nessercery.
    I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I've paid like a Year or two ago.. and I never got my Electric Crowbar & Golden Uzis.. lol. mmm.. I wouldn't mind waiting another year or two, just wondering.. what's up.

I donated /w my SteamID in the Message. >_<
    Sorry about the Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by K7a
    I personally can't wait to see all the new stuff; sven-coop is the best game EVER when accompanied with lots of beer. We have a computer lab now set up in our house almost solely for playing online with a cooler in the middle of the room. We've been playing since before 2.0 and as long as there's new maps, nothing can ever get old.

Plus, delaying Sven Coop for HL2 is giving us the time we need to actually save enough to update all the old machines to be able to play it in the first place. Hopefully by the time a beta is out, HL2 will be cheap enough for us to get more copies. I still have a map pack I want to release someday sitting on my hard drive too; if only I had more SP mapping experience to finish it quicker.
    well, as far as i know, you can set up a LAN server in your house using all the same steam ID's and cd keys. unless of course, you are planning on setting up a public server. but if you have 4 computers bought from a store within the past 3 years, it should run SC2 correctly, and if u have a LAB, im sure there are enough computers.

*Edit* Ok so its for online play.... o well you can always use network simulators aka Hamachi
    Last edited by hl2freak; 28-08-2006 at 01:53 AM.
    -This is not a signature.-

Obi Wan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12