Thread: Misssing: models/v_uzi.mdl

Exclamation Misssing: models/v_uzi.mdl

Hi.

About 2 years ago I ran Sven-co Op (Ent mod) on a dedicated server without any problems..

Had a few computer crash's since then, so the whole Sven-co installation is kinda gone.

Now my 10 year old son wants to play Ent mod again but I've kinda run into a problem.

I have installed "Sven-co v 3.0" and after that I downloaded "Dedicated Server". Then I unpaked the "Entmod_v3-SvenCoop" (had it saved on an extern drive) and put it in "Dedicated Server" ..

When I try to start Sven-Co on a Dedicated Server I am told that "Mod_NumForName: models/v_uzi.mdl" is missing...

I have tried putting "v_uzi.mdl" in the "EntMod_MM.dll" file, but that did not help..

Wondering if I need to get the MDL and ZTMP files to put in with "Models" ???

Hope all I wrote is understandable... I am danish, although I have lived in S.A. some english word are not commen to me

Plz answer as fast as possible, as my 10 year old is running out of patients *lol*

Pandamus / Ann

Re: Misssing: models/v_uzi.mdl

Here is the easy way:

1) Download http://www.hlrse.net/files/Official%...coop30full.zip.
    2) Extract or install that properly; extract the contents of the ZIP archive to your /Steam/SteamApps/<account>/half-life/ folder.
    3) Download Qwerty's Server Kit at http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33949.
    4) Install Qwerty's Server Kit -- it should be painless.
    5) Download EntMod from http://www.adminop.net/modules.php?n...p=getit&lid=76.
    6) Install it using the readme or documentation for EntMod.

Using the above steps should get everything working. You shouldn't be encountering any of these problems. Just start Sven Co-op and launch a server from there. For your case, I would definitely recommend against using a dedicated server.

Hej Qwerty

Thanks a million for your answer and help..

Have now installed it, and my son is very glad..

Just have a few questions :

- Kan ppl find his server on the net, now that it is not a dedicated server ?

- Do you or any1 else have some links to some good ent help.
    (will take a look on the forum here, when done with this reply. But at the moment
    I need an entmod command on how to let monsters come to live)

Had like a ton of commands when I used Dedicated Server a few years ago, but they seem to be gone with the wind, or something

Thanks again

from

Pandamus/Ann

А ну, чики-брики и в дамки! Scotsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamus
    But at the moment I need an entmod command on how to let monsters come to live)
    If this is what you mean,
    e_add monster_scientist:origin:%HERE%:displayname:<name>:health:<h ealth>:is_player_ally:<1/0>
    There are more but I have not played Ent in a while so I may have forgot some commands.

Thanks Scotsman, was just the kinda thing I was looking for..

If any1 can give me some links to ent mod commands, I would be very glad

hi,

me never heard of this place b4 Location: Scotland, Airdrie, but i stay near a place name airdrie, scotland, just thocht aboot it.