Thread: Sven Co-op Map Database

Manager

Sven Co-op Map Database

cold_blood3d_killa has created a map database for Sven Co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by cold_blood3d_killa
    This is intended to be a centralized resource where you can find all Sven Co-op maps, including complete information, media, and downloads for each. There is also a page for every mapper, which links to their website and to the maps they've done.

I've done some mapping myself and have a huge respect for all the creativity and effort mappers put into their projects. I started this so the Sven community can have a complete, central home for all of its maps. It's a resource that can stay current and be maintained by the community. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, or any other thoughts.
    Link:

http://scmapdb.com/

Feel free to register and begin adding maps. Be sure to follow the directions before submitting anything. Each submit page has a template so that the entire system can be standardized. Try not to deviate from it. There are templates for mappers, completed maps, and works-in-progress.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please post in the original thread or PM cold_blood3d_killa.
    Last edited by JPolito; 03-06-2009 at 06:12 PM.