Thread: Hamachi Problems

Hamachi Problems

I just met a friend on Steam and we wanted to play Single Player Mission together. We using Hamachi right now but he does not see my game in the Lan list, he can olny find it in in the "YOYOYOYO" is now playing Sven Co-op. Click here to join. But when he tries ti join, it says server not responding. Help plz.

Re: Hamachi Problems

He needs to open up the console in game and enter "connect <hamachi ip>"

<hamachi ip> is the IP of the hosting machine assigned by hamachi, it will be 5. something.

Or you could just forward your ports, hamachi tends to be laggy.
    [I stoled it from GB, who stoled it from JP][I had the first 4.0B server available to the public]
    [Я достигнул 200 постов в Советском Ко-оп]

K, his currently offline right now, when he comes back, I will see if it works.

Actually, I'm getting a similar problem. Joining the game doesn't seem to work regardless of network settings. But I'm not getting it just for Sven, it's happening for all Gold Source games I try hosting in. So far, that's Natural Selection and Half-Life too. I think it may be Windows Vista as that's the only change I recall since previously being able to host.

Contributor

There is a thread within here regarding vista, probably best to check that out