Thread: Last Call for SC Bonuses -- New SC4.0 Feature Announcements & Screenshots!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Funky Fresh Scent! FunkyFreshMan's Avatar

Re: Last Call for SC Bonuses -- New SC4.0 Feature Announcements & Screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by hydeph View Post
    I'll donate for you, you goddam sissy. (I'm not even kidding, I will.)
    lol, your pulling my leg.

Update: you know, I've got a Xbox live for a month card, you do that I'll give you the code :P

I added you to my friends list [QF]Doctor Berry contact me ASAP
    Last edited by FunkyFreshMan; 12-12-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Detective Harry Callahan hydeph's Avatar

Now who's pulling legs!?

Funky Fresh Scent! FunkyFreshMan's Avatar

I don't know! The Leg pulling factory in tokyo.

But thanks

~TJM~
    (SnarkCafe.net)

Registered User [NL]Gordon Weedman's Avatar

just a question, but, are you also gonna add new tracers? if you dont know what i mean by tracers, tracers are the rounds that can be seen and make that little line when fired. and dont tell me its not possible because its done in a mod called Jaykin' Baykin Source (yes, its for HL1, dont let the source bit fool you) by use of sprites. and maybe some new effects when the gun is fired, like a puff of smoke, which is also in Jaykin' Baykin Source. or you can just download the mod and look for the new effects yourself >_> it improves certain effects allot. also, i wonder what the RPG will look like in Sven Co-op 4 :P
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own"

-Adam Savage

Contributor

erm like an rpg
    thought there was already a tracer in sven by default, I can see where I am firing my weapons

My parents dont trust Online-Stuff much, the only thing i got them to was click&buy for using in steam. Well, is there ANY other way i could pay 10$?!
    For example a 10$-Gift over Steam?
    Please, i already emailed you Sven a few days ago, but i didnt get any response

LOL @ Otis summoning device

Modder of Many Things Talishmar's Avatar

Does this mean we can't get donation bonuses after the release?
    We fight in the name of CHAOS!

Quote Originally Posted by [NL]Gordon Weedman View Post
    just a question, but, are you also gonna add new tracers? if you dont know what i mean by tracers, tracers are the rounds that can be seen and make that little line when fired. and dont tell me its not possible because its done in a mod called Jaykin' Baykin Source (yes, its for HL1, dont let the source bit fool you) by use of sprites. and maybe some new effects when the gun is fired, like a puff of smoke, which is also in Jaykin' Baykin Source. or you can just download the mod and look for the new effects yourself >_> it improves certain effects allot. also, i wonder what the RPG will look like in Sven Co-op 4 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by cscarlet View Post
    erm like an rpg
    thought there was already a tracer in sven by default, I can see where I am firing my weapons
    He probably meant like bullet tracers like this one :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kNH3_cytE

But doesnt some weapons like mp5 already have that ?

As about bonus features im gonna miss the them as always simply because i dont have any money and a functional credit card :P Credit card is blocked for some reasons and my account doesnt really have anything much on it :P

edit : and do they add the zombie grunts to the game ? For me these things game too late in original game , so why not earlier ? You could at least add them to a survival maps where you have to survive by rounds you know.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
    the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Talishmar View Post
    Does this mean we can't get donation bonuses after the release?
    Not until any release occurring after this upcoming one.

It would be pretty awesome if 4.0 came out on christmas day. If it came out before.. doubt it will but, theres hope.. it would be EVEN MORE AWESOME!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. kthxbi

Contributor

I am not in Christmas day.

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    My parents dont trust Online-Stuff much, the only thing i got them to was click&buy for using in steam. Well, is there ANY other way i could pay 10$?!
    For example a 10$-Gift over Steam?
    Please, i already emailed you Sven a few days ago, but i didnt get any response
    Create a second bank account to use with paypal and only put money on it the moment you are going to transfer it, and only put as much money on it as necessary. Safest way I can think of. Then you are risking only 10$, not all you got.

You could buy a prepaid plastic card, thats how I ordered things off of amazon.com. Just get 25 bucks in cash and buy one of those. I don't know if you can sign up to paypal for one though.

Hope it's out xmas eve again, either way it won't be long hehe.

Modder of Many Things Talishmar's Avatar

Nooo! Wait!

I have to find the musics I was listening when I played Sven Coop for the first time.

Ah the nostalgia.
    We fight in the name of CHAOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Talishmar View Post
    Nooo! Wait!

I have to find the musics I was listening when I played Sven Coop for the first time.

Ah the nostalgia.
    Heh that reminds me I have some old camcorder footage of one of the first versions must have been the first released with the background image when your loading of 2 svenplayer models back to back crouched. I made some really simple maps that were "doom like" and used the doom player model and recorded some instances of the player just walkingaround them, then did some voice over work and recorded it onto a VHS tape. I used it as a book report for the novel of Doom in school everyone liked it . I did the same thing a few months later for my book report for the story the headless horseman ! I should see if theres a way for me to upload those to youtube...

He looked to be prone in some of those pictures.

Hell, I'm just crazy.
    Last edited by Icekirby; 16-12-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Damn I can't wait anymore!

is it released yet lol? ok countdown to the 25th starts now.
    Release date 25th of december i think ' i have my fingers crossed
    Sniper66 GIves up!

I GIve Up! Its Like I Dont Want Anymore Problems WIth you Guyz

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper66 View Post

Change your sig, it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper66 View Post
    Christmas day is the 24th but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by RaGe08 View Post
    Christmas day is the 24th but whatever.
    You mean Christmas eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapaccino View Post
    You mean Christmas eve.
    Whatever^^

it would be awesome iif it came out on Christmas eve.
    Omfg garg spam we scewed

I call for backz ups

rawr run we are hostile

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast