Thread: Last Call for SC Bonuses -- New SC4.0 Feature Announcements & Screenshots!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Last Call for SC Bonuses -- New SC4.0 Feature Announcements & Screenshots!

I'm one of the veterans, having donated to SC3 years ago and thus enjoying the elec crowbar & golden uzis right now Ahhh I will miss being the only one these days with the toys, since after the new release comes out, everyone will have the weapons

I know I don't have to donate again, but I want to - just want to make sure that it won't cause any problems if my ID gets put on twice in the list or something

Hope it doesn't come out on christmas eve... I'm at work. Christmas day would be best really, a prezzy from the Sven Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaby View Post
    Hope it doesn't come out on christmas eve... I'm at work. Christmas day would be best really, a prezzy from the Sven Team!
    Well us Europeans get the presents on Christmas Eve so that's pretty much our Christmas Day.

what, you open the presents on xmas eve? shocking! guess that didn't rub off on the british then. Gonna be playing SC4 all day when it's released I've been waiting 4+ years for both SC4 to come out and Blur to reform.... both happened in the same month!! Best December ever!
    Maps Released: BMTCoop, Incoming (with SC2.0F), Incoming '08 (with SC4.0B), Never, Never '09, HLDMCC:Crossfire
    Maps in Development: Incoming 2.
    Media Released: SC4 Trailer

[ HLDMCC:CROSSFIRE RELEASED ]
    [ Visit the SC Map Database ]
    [ Death by Paperclip on YouTube ]

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by BMT View Post
    what, you open the presents on xmas eve? shocking!
    Yeah, we do, but it's still called Christmas Eve and the next two days are the first and the second Christmas Days

Quote Originally Posted by RaGe08 View Post
    Well us Europeans get the presents on Christmas Eve so that's pretty much our Christmas Day.

Children of bodom rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Children of bodom rock.
    Haha, yea they sure do!

Looks to be pretty darn nifty.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234