Thread: [Pack] Low-Def models and sounds for Sven Co-op 4.8

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
+ Reply to Thread

Re: [Pack] Low-Def models and sounds for Sven Co-op 4.8

Thank you for pointing me out the Displacer and the other weapons, I forgot about those. I will add the rest of the weapons right now, thank you for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermax View Post
    If you do its a package, create a separate topic to show it to the public.
    If you are using models from other packages, ask the authors to clarify the authorship.
    I know most of the creators of the models, I think that I only forgot 2, that are Valve and the Sven Co-op team. (updated the credits with these credits too)

What do you mean by "If you do its a package, create a separate toic to show it to the public" ? My creations are mostly focused on the thread's title, which is low definition models for Sven Co-op 4.8.

You want a HWgrunt with the "Human Sergeant's minigun" model?
    Make easier to read the readme file. Now it is not very convenient to read.
    I have learned how to handle Milkshape 3D properly,I think that I will keep my M60 minigun replacement that uses Tu3sday's model, but thank you anyways.

I have edited the text document and added spaces to make it easier for people to read, thank you for making that clear.

You want a HWgrunt with the "Human Sergeant's minigun" model?
    Make easier to read the readme file. Now it is not very convenient to read.
    I have learned how to handle Milkshape 3D properly,I think that I will keep my M60 minigun replacement that uses Tu3sday's model, but thank you anyways.

I have edited the text document and added spaces to make it easier for people to read, thank you for making that clear.

2Unit #7840 I advise you to get name of your package. and make a separate thread in the forum for this with screenshots and a brief description and upload to http://gamebanana.com/games/54 and http://www.moddb.com/mods/sven-co-op.
    I do not understand why you continue to write about the updates its package in this thread?
    I'm on moddb
    I'm on gamebanana
    I'm on youtube

2Unit #7840 I advise you to get name of your package. and make a separate thread in the forum for this with screenshots and a brief description and upload to http://gamebanana.com/games/54 and http://www.moddb.com/mods/sven-co-op.
    I do not understand why you continue to write about the updates its package in this thread?
    If I'm going to do that, I'll ulpload it to any model related threads on Sven then, I don't any of the models to get overused, reposted and edited just like I did but differently.

I've been wanting to share my models to someone for 2 months after I got the hang on Milkshape I started to do alot of models every month, and right now I see that I was getting into detail into this, but from now on I'll only post stuff about the packs.

Faith4Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Unit #7840 View Post
    Thank you for pointing me out the Displacer and the other weapons, I forgot about those. I will add the rest of the weapons right now, thank you for the support.
    Welcome, could you include sounds or is that just left up to the players choice of what sounds they want?

Been playing since 2000, Joined the threads late, Still killin and having fun even. Better late than never. Darkassassin198's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unit #7840 View Post
    Coolio stuff
    I notice the shotgun is still missing, that's all that's left, everything else seems fine unless you plan on making the arms blue and making them more alpha or beta like? I really like it for that fact really.
    Did you know...if you touch a wall you run faster?

now try it with crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkassassin198 View Post
    I notice the shotgun is still missing, that's all that's left, everything else seems fine unless you plan on making the arms blue and making them more alpha or beta like? I really like it for that fact really.
    Making the arms blue won't be a big deal because I got a folder full of the textures.

Also, if you (anybody, there's a reason for this thread :P) got the Human Grunt skin color glitch that makes the grunts only have the white textures, I'm giving this little texture for anyone that has the skin glitch for the human grunt.

edit: You'll have to convert the image into .bmp for you to use it, sadly, the Sven forums don't support .bmp formats...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[QUOTE=Unit #7840;524271]Making the arms blue won't be a big deal because I got a folder full of the textures.

Also, if you (anybody, there's a reason for this thread :P) got the Human Grunt skin color glitch that makes the grunts only have the white textures, I'm giving this little texture for anyone that has the skin glitch for the human grunt.

edit: You'll have to convert the image into .bmp for you to use it, sadly, the Sven forums don't support .bmp formats...
    I have also put an example about the skin glitch, test the models I've put into the .zip file on sven and you'll see that when the black face texture is used, it does not use the black arms, so you got to save the model with the texture I've put here and then It'll be at least a little bit correct.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Note to everybody: I've moved my work to this place: http://forums.svencoop.com/showthrea...274#post524274
    To Cybermax I actually didn't know how to make threads, but it was only until now that I noticed that it was possible to do so. I'm not posting this to moddb or Gamebanana because I don't want so much attention that people will literally use my stuff everywhere.

I'm the dude with the food! RexyWood's Avatar

So...a new Sven Co-op update has came out...the Heavy Weapons Grunt doesn't pick up his minigun (lack of minigun pick up animation) and They Hunger has gotten some new HD weapon models. (Someone could possibly making some LD They Hunger weapons?) Also, there are a few issues with the RPG Grunts in Stadium4, (no clue). Also, I have some Low-Def player models if anyone wants them.
    Last edited by RexyWood; 04-11-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Howdy! ^^
    Could someone fix those two broken SHL hwgrunts for 5.0? without changing the original animations of course.
    They are kinda Low-def but from Sweet Half-Life.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mf0uwcw1yn...runts.rar?dl=0

GUYS! You won't believe this, but I've found a WORKING low-def Otis model! I found it in the Sven Co-op files, it's the one that's used for bm_sts, but it works! You can find it in Sven Co-op\svencoop\models\cards\ori along with some other low-def models!

Quote Originally Posted by RexyWood View Post
    GUYS! You won't believe this, but I've found a WORKING low-def Otis model! I found it in the Sven Co-op files, it's the one that's used for bm_sts, but it works! You can find it in Sven Co-op\svencoop\models\cards\ori along with some other low-def models!
    You could ask War_Nuker to get permission from the author to put it in the pack, I think that the only problem is that he's probably not going to pay attention to the pack anymore, or if you/anybody could update the pack with the model.

I'm actually working on my own LD pack, and I'm trying to perfect it as much as possible, I could link it, if you want.

I'm actually working on my own LD pack, and I'm trying to perfect it as much as possible, I could link it, if you want.
    I've always been a fan of LD sven, gives me more of a Half-Life feel.
    I for one would greatly appreciate a link.

My low-def pack is a mash-up of a bunch of other low-def packs, the link is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpqxgr7ads...0Pack.rar?dl=0

My low-def pack is a mash-up of a bunch of other low-def packs, the link is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpqxgr7ads...0Pack.rar?dl=0
    Lookin' good so far, all I'd ask for is removing the Grenade Launcher from the MP5, since it has no use. Other than that though, pretty good.
    I like Co-operative play.
    That's about it.

No, Don't touch that!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpqxgr7ads...0Pack.rar?dl=0 removed the grenade launcher (credit to ness), however the hand placement may look a little off. the p and w models are also edited.

Grenadelauncher removed, but hands poshion is not changed. You need to ask someone to fix it.
    I'm on moddb
    I'm on gamebanana
    I'm on youtube

I just updated the pack again (same link) this time, adding more They Hunger models, also I added slartibarty's MP5 and Shotgun models for the Classic mode weapons.
    Last edited by RexyWood; 31-12-2016 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Fixed sounds for They Hunger Weapons

I love the LD SC They Hunter weapons, thanks for that! The new official ones are really well done but i would still stick to the old models.
    Also i think we should make a new thread of LD stuff since this once is so outdated (and name rofl)

I was thinking of trying to make some of the HD weapon models LD, but that'd take quite some time to do and retexture.

Also, if any of you guys could create a new thread all about LD models, I'd greatly appreciate being a part of it.

Edit:
    *Ignore my Post* (Wrong Thread)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2f6d6fedf2.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	17618  
    Last edited by VitorHunter; 17-03-2017 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Wrong Thread!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
+ Reply to Thread