Thread: Ragemap 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Manager

Re: Ragemap 2012

tehzipfile, do you use the "return to me" command when guiding the scientist? You should.

Hey, reviving this. Played it a few days ago and saw this bug with the liquid in the bottles (doors? eh). As I noticed, there's a breakable, under the table near the door, under which there is a magnum you can get. If you keep using the bottle, it still goes down and enters through the remaining table.

Manager

Neat.

I.O.A.F Commander - Sven Co-op Force Adrian_Shephard's Avatar

[B]Well... My team has played this map today and they laughed like a crazies man because of everything that authors present for us in this map. I can't believe that you guys is very pervert ( joking only ) to bring a GIANT PENIS to be lastest boss.. Thank for making this awesome crazy map.

Btw, a short video was recordedby my team supporter
    Last edited by Adrian_Shephard; 07-07-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    >>S.V.E.N I.O.A.F - Sven Co-op GVN Team<<

Signature is too big, please read the rules.

GVN Extractor :D

I think this map was made based on woman's body, it's very trouble and impossible to understand : )), and last level have a Giant Penis in a hole, so we are in ... of woman . Sorry about my bad Eng

^ Hello Chief, do you know who am I?

Manager

Glad you guys enjoyed it, Adrian.

onelove, think of this map as training for a real-world situation.

Lol.. Didn't know what u mean xD. By the way, where do i can post suggestion, ideas for mappers to make a new map?

JPolito, Thanks for gauss fixes. But there are still a few pretty bad bugs in my location. If sombody enters my room alone the script starts and others may not see consequences (or mass of monsters start to spawn too many for one person and it becomes a mess...) And the second is the scientist may be blocked by somebody and script will not be finished and that will cause the game to stuck...
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." (c) Mark Twain

Hey, What's that music playing in the bar's jukebox? Don't know the name of it :]
    Great map!

Hey. What's the music that the jukebox plays in the bar? This is a awesome map btw!

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Ragewarg View Post
    Hey. What's the music that the jukebox plays in the bar?

Can i give my idea for u to make a new map, Jpolito ?

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian_Shephard View Post
    Can i give my idea for u to make a new map, Jpolito ?
    Sorry, I can't help you. I'm really busy working on my own projects right now. You can post your idea in the "Mapping" forum.

Thank btw .

I hate to revive a very old thread, but I was wondering if there was a fix for the door not opening near the start of the map, in this room
    https://scmapdb.wdfiles.com/local--f...ap20120000.jpg

I noticed AdamR posted the same error on scmapdb. (That's his screenshot)

I played the map with a few other people last night, and we absolutely loved the different gameplay mechanics throughout it, but it was a bit frustrating having to noclip and skip ahead to the next area due to this error.

Hey guys!! I want to ask you. When I tried to start this map I get this message "tried to create a message with a bogus message type (0)". Other maps play fine. Any ideas?
    "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." (c) Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by A_Ninja View Post
    I hate to revive a very old thread, but I was wondering if there was a fix for the door not opening near the start of the map, in this room
    https://scmapdb.wdfiles.com/local--f...ap20120000.jpg

I noticed AdamR posted the same error on scmapdb. (That's his screenshot)

I played the map with a few other people last night, and we absolutely loved the different gameplay mechanics throughout it, but it was a bit frustrating having to noclip and skip ahead to the next area due to this error.
    *Bump again* It would be cool if this gets fixed somehow (maybe even hack the door open with an angelscript lol). I think the new 5.0 players should be able to enjoy one of the best maps too

Manager

I have released an updated version as of August 7, 2016 (maps have been ripented, so players with the old maps installed can still connect!):

Please download the map from SCMapDB.

Changelog for Ripent v2 (released August 7, 2016):
    • Fixed the door in the 'gonome hunt' area in the first map, which would not open because the squadmakers were accidentally set to 'start on', which resulted in monsters fighting in the room and shutting the button off, preventing the area from ever being able to start and trapping players.
    • Fixed a spawn point activation trigger in the second map that would turn spawn points on and off and announce a new spawn point every time a player walked through the trigger, instead of doing it once.
    • Added 'O Fortuna' music loops to the res file so that the boss battle is as epic as it should be for people who download from servers.
    • Added Loony Tunes credits room ending music to the res file.
    • Added about a dozen other missing sounds to the res file.
    • Included sounds in the archive that are no longer included standard with the game.
    • Set up all spawn change multimanagers to delete previous spawnpoints instead of turning them off. Should prevent accidental spawn point backtracking in some rare situations.

If you know any server operators, tell them to get this update. This should make the first map work correctly, so that players no longer get stuck at the door in the second room and can't complete the map. This also fixes annoying spawnpoint backtracking issues in the second map.

The map's source files have also been updated to match the changes.

Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12