Thread: Sven Co-op Emergency Auction

Manager

Exclamation Sven Co-op Emergency Auction

Hello fellow Sven Co-op fans. We would like to bring you good news of an update to Sven Co-op, though unfortunately the situation is very dire.

With the next version of Sven Co-op at only arms length, the team are heavily struggling on day to day funding to keep our development going. We have therefore decided to auction off some of our most treasured possessions and artefacts to raise funding.

Sven Viking's cervical collar

Sven Viking's cervical collar

This is the very cervical collar Sven Viking wore during the release of Sven Co-op 3.0. It comes complete with his scent and hairs, in good enough quality for cloning.

Sven Viking's pen of deception

Sven Viking's pen of deception

The pen shown is no ordinary pen, but in fact the very pen Sven Viking used to sign classic maps such as Rampage and Hostage out of Sven Co-op 4.0, causing general outrage from the community. It comes in fully working condition with 40% ink remaining.

JPolito's mega artefact blowout extraordinaire!

JPolito's mega artefact blowout extraordinaire!

SPECIAL! Did you want some of JPolito's perfectly formed teeth? Well now is your chance! You have the opportunity to get your hands on 3 of these WITH the obligatory stench of limited decay. Open with caution.

Included FREE with this priceless artefact you will also receive JPolito's mostly used pad of offical branded Sven Co-op note paper!

Dead moth not included.

AdamR's hard disk collection

AdamR's hard disk collection

A baker's dozen of cheap hard disks ranging from 60GB up to 4TB is available for grabs. Many of these contain private development releases of Sven Co-op with some undocumented features. The 2.5" laptop disks also have a fully operational engine renderer replacement highly optimized for Intel graphics cards, offering an average of 90 FPS on his laptop!

Drives are provided as-is and are not guaranteed to work. No returns.
    AdamR's electronics toolkit

AdamR's electronics toolbox

This is Adam's highly prized and recently purchased electronics toolkit. Genuine leather and combination lock briefcase. You get the toolbox shown here, which can also hold a lot of extra tools not originally part of the kit.

Auction is for box only. Tools and other contents not included.
    AdamR's Sven Co-op branded and personalized pen

Also with this purchase you get this Sven Co-op branded personalized pen. Claim to be AdamR with your friends!

Hezus' legendary drink of mapping talent

Hezus' legendary drink of mapping talent

Do you like cans? Then you're going to want to get your hands on this bad boy. It's only THE can of Cherry Coca Cola that Hezus drank during the mapping of such legendary maps like New Hope's Last Stand. Put this on your desk and everyone else will know how cool you are to have such a historical can.

Puchi's metallic object of many forms

Puchi's metallic object of many forms #1

Saving the best for last, this hand crafted multi-assembly device not only passed Puchi his final exam as a metal cutting mechanic, it was a key inspiration and thinking booster for Puchi's decisions on which new maps get included with each Sven Co-op release since 4.0. Hand crafted in Germany and made from 100% stainless steel it can be assembled in many different shapes, while doing so boosting your own mentality and ingenuity.

Puchi's metallic object of many forms #2

Should you eventually get bored of this finely hand crafted in Germany device, which will not happen, you could use it as an extraordinarily posh paper weight. Add some class to your work station!

Puchi's stainless steel swarfs

FREE with this deal you will get a small container of stainless steel swarfs with a market value of around €180! Including outstnading materials such as:

• X2 CrNiMoN 22 5 3
    • X6 CrNiMoTi 17 12 2
    • X2 NiCrMoCu 25 20 5
    Container not included. Shipping weight approx. 200kG.
    Last edited by AdamR; 01-04-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Manager

Re: Sven Co-op Emergency Auction

Oh god yes, these development server bills are really pinning us down now

FYI I have tested my hard disks and they all appear to be in working order. One of the 500GB SATA disks did make a couple of odd noises and does have a few bad sectors, HOWEVER it still functions fine (installed Windows on it, boots, etc).

Please watch this space for auction links, each team member involved will be posting auction links for their items as described in the news once they have the merchandise ready to ship.
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Artist

This smells

Manager

As Middleman indicates, all auction images are Google Nose-enabled. Note that you may need to install the browser plugin to make use of this feature.
    Sven Viking

I will play sc to the grave... or until I grow chest hair Ranger Elite's Avatar

Is Sniper's dog for sale also? I got first dibs!
    HEUT IST MEIN TAG.

"What good is an honest soldier if he can be ordered to behave like a Terrorist?"

"When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror."
    -Deus Ex

Forget the hard drives! Who the heck wants a 4 TB potentially containing private development releases of Sven Co-op? I want the stainless steel swarfs! Give it to me! It's all mine! I call dibs! It's mine damn it! Mine!
    Hmm...... Can't Think Of A Good Signature.......

func_vehicle enthusiaist w00tguy123's Avatar

Did anyone else make the connection between AdamR's toolbox, HDDs and JPolito's teeth? When enclosed in a small space (ideally toolbox shaped), teeth can potentially add up to 35 GBs of storage to nearby HDDs over a two week period. Not exactly common knowledge but it's a remarkable selling point.
    Love,
    w00tguy

Manager

^

Well played.
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Wining is my game EpicWinnerMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamR View Post
    ^

Well played.
    Bwahaha xD Good stuff , mate . An epic win , for sure .
    Epic , For the win .

I'll take the entire lot for 20 bitcoins.