Thread: Problem with BSP was stopped after "Solid BSP 0"

Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar

Problem with BSP was stopped after "Solid BSP 0"

Hello guys

How do i fix with Solidbsp if compilers won't run. It sees like died compilers.

hlcsg, hlvis and hlrad are running good.

but hlbsp what does it happen??????

Can anybody help me? Or is it bug or expire of date?
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

trigger_delay & func_lazy TrEmPlEr's Avatar  
    Artist

Re: Problem with BSP was stopped after "Solid BSP 0"

Never had such a error, does it happen only on 1 map or on all maps ?

here
    Modstatus: Unknown

@Trempler, just only map. I don't see that issus. SolidBsp hull means bad texture correct? Like solid texture doesn't see normal texture. I try to find under Jackhammer 1.1.7. I am sorry because map was created by TheMiddleMan ( Spirit of Half-Life Creator ) has bad textures I have fixed all brushes and I try hlbsp works again normal. But I see like in game full light eh? I tested vhlt 33 and it is maybe bugged I try to downgrade vhlt v31 and vhlt v31 works fine. I don't understand why does it happen with vhlt v33? And I am still using Windows 7 Pro x64. I don't like Windows 10 because it is so shit that my loving flash to exe can not support to Windows 10. I like only Windows 7 Pro x64 better than newer version

I hope vluzacn gets next version of vhlt.
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

trigger_delay & func_lazy TrEmPlEr's Avatar  
    Artist

first, themiddleman is not the creator of Spirit of Half-life, it´s http://www.moddb.com/members/gasmaskguy1 as far as I know.
    Cant say whats wrong on your end never had problems with v33. Maybe you have something corrupt inside the .bsp

here
    Modstatus: Unknown

Post your compile log.

Quote Originally Posted by TrEmPlEr View Post
    first, themiddleman is not the creator of Spirit of Half-life, it´s http://www.moddb.com/members/gasmaskguy1 as far as I know.
    Cant say whats wrong on your end never had problems with v33. Maybe you have something corrupt inside the .bsp
    Laurie Cheers is actually the creator of SOHL.

The SOHL website was lost to time when the Valve ERC and Chatbear went defunct. You can still see it via archive.org, but most of the links don't work.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070129...valve-erc.com/

Laurie developed SOHL up to version 1.2, and possibly a bit of 1.4. But after that, it was forked several times by several different people who all still called it SOHL with various version numbers. It made it frustrating to use SOHL after that because there was no unified feature set, and the mod itself became very unstable.

There was also the issue that some of the SOHL forks include a hacked/modified HW.dll and SW.dll to add various effects to the HL engine like area fog, 3D skyboxes and bloom. These features are great and all, but they've been known to trigger VAC bans. So if anyone wants to use any version of SOHL, make sure you delete these custom dlls and anything else that looks suspicious.

Artist

Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    @Trempler, just only map. I don't see that issus. SolidBsp hull means bad texture correct? Like solid texture doesn't see normal texture. I try to find under Jackhammer 1.1.7. I am sorry because map was created by TheMiddleMan ( Spirit of Half-Life Creator ) has bad textures I have fixed all brushes and I try hlbsp works again normal. But I see like in game full light eh? I tested vhlt 33 and it is maybe bugged I try to downgrade vhlt v31 and vhlt v31 works fine. I don't understand why does it happen with vhlt v33? And I am still using Windows 7 Pro x64. I don't like Windows 10 because it is so shit that my loving flash to exe can not support to Windows 10. I like only Windows 7 Pro x64 better than newer version

I hope vluzacn gets next version of vhlt.
    You really shouldn't use flash for anything. It's an outdated and vulnerable piece of shit everyone is trying to phase out as quickly as possible.
    yo

@Trempler, I am sorry for that - I never know that because Moddb.com lies me if i don't know. I see always TheModdleMan writes about our mod. And i read posts.. But i don't know and why does it happen with Moddb.com has thrown me. If i create own mod and moddb deletes my mod I am mad. But my account "SourceSkyBoxer under moddb.com was "banned" I didn't moddb.com That is not solution "ban"

@Solokiller I can not get log because terminal of compiling progress like it doesn't run and stops and i can not wait if hlbsp won't runs and i have written post #3 "...has bad textures I have fixed all brushes and I try hlbsp works again normal."

@GiGaBiTe, Thanks for founder of Spirit of Half-Life. Thanks for name. P.S. I am willing to merge SoHL1.8 SDK in Trinity Renderer because Trinity Renderer is awesome but it has not simulating skybox ( env_sky ) and movewith system ( I need it ) because i want movewith-system with models or breakable things into evelator or train into Trinity Renderer. ...

@Mr. Mazur why do you not like with flash?? Okay i will change. But i have fear who steals my unallowed source contents from html5. Lol who can steal from "Save as" or "Show code from same browsers". That is unsafe to spying.

It is now fixed... I have written "....has bad textures I have fixed all brushes and I try hlbsp works again normal. " Means No stopping from hlbsp terminal.

Edit: Proof video can you watch my video!

Thanks!
    Last edited by SourceSkyBoxer; 17-08-2015 at 01:46 PM.