Thread: Closed Beta Testing Announcement, Classic Mode for Half-Life Single Player, & Current

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Re: Closed Beta Testing Announcement, Classic Mode for Half-Life Single Player, & Cur

Quote Originally Posted by minmi96 View Post
    Are you serious? I think Achievements would be good for replay value.

Plus No More Room in Hell is completely free and has Achievements, I honestly don't see any harm in giving Sven Coop Achievements.

Just Saying.
    Achievements require quite a bit of work, we're not going to do that before we've done some other, more important things.
    EDIT: my statement might have implied that we were thinking of doing achievements, all i'm saying is that if we do it, it has to wait.

Manager

Re: Closed Beta Testing Announcement, Classic Mode for Half-Life Single Player, & Cur

Quote Originally Posted by minmi96 View Post
    Are you serious? I think Achievements would be good for replay value.

Plus No More Room in Hell is completely free and has Achievements, I honestly don't see any harm in giving Sven Coop Achievements.

Just Saying.
    SC maps are too broad to have a standard set of achievements. There will almost certainly be achievement mining maps, leaving only amount of time played style ones.

We don't need achievements.
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Are you guys close to being ready to put up the sign up applications?

Patience is a virtue.
    Also, you're not helping your case by prodding :P

Registered User Solar Moonlight's Avatar

Take your time my dudes.

That Crazed Guy in CGI LordShadow95's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmfindorff View Post
    It was just a question, jeez
    And they answered you, Mr. GEEZ.
    I have the best signature. It's in comic sans,and also in bold. So it must be the greatest signature around here.

Another question, how will you be distributing the beta, will it be via steam or your website?

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by jmfindorff View Post
    Another question, how will you be distributing the beta, will it be via steam or your website?
    Steam

Quote Originally Posted by LordShadow95 View Post
    And they answered you, Mr. GEEZ.
    You really didn't have to reply like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    Steam
    Okay, thanks.

If I may ask a question, are the beta tests going to be in sessions with programmers and other higher ups present, or is it gonna be just go ham on some of the servers that were set up and report things you like and dislike?
    "War, war never changes. Men and women do, through the roads they walk." - Ulysses

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Moonlight View Post
    If I may ask a question, are the beta tests going to be in sessions with programmers and other higher ups present, or is it gonna be just go ham on some of the servers that were set up and report things you like and dislike?
    Both.

We'll try to be there to take part in tests when possible. You will be expected to test on your own (in groups, usually), and report anything you find.

Sounds great, kind of the best of both worlds when you get down to it, thanks for the reply.
    "War, war never changes. Men and women do, through the roads they walk." - Ulysses

play with programmers would be great!
    (and more if I won)
    but I guess in my case only be able to give my views on the game via the forum because I do not drive very well English.

on the other hand, they are considered to older users post, or also to new users?

in fact I've been playing sven coop, since I can remember (more or less at that time that had the texture of the original game, and could add bots)

but never gets to participate in the forum of the game because he had the HL one pirate, and had no steam account.

Finally the sign up application is up

I'm allergic to titles CryoDragon's Avatar  
    Artist

Did anybody else not receive the email verification? Even after 15 minutes?

i want to my beta test. im the most old player sven coop in the world

jajaj

Artist

I still haven't received my email verification message, is there a specific time when these emails will be sent? I also made two of the same form by accident after thinking that the form didn't go through, sorry about that.

Manager

They should be sent immediately. If you're a GMail user check your junk folder. GMail don't like us.
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamR View Post
    They should be sent immediately. If you're a GMail user check your junk folder. GMail don't like us.
    Don't worry if Junk folder has e-mail here than i have checked my e-mail always because i am using tablet and i have G-Mail App

I don't think if G-Mail doesn't like you because you don't set up filter setting from G-Mail I have set up like normal beknwon forums. Example Hotmail by me shows always Junk folder about SVen Coop Message Forum It is normal. But they don't delete because you are honest and serious to my e-mail.

Thanks!

PS: Yahoo is okay! GMX is okay! Crawler and Inbox are okay and t-Online won't because it is very sensitive if your e-mail from Sven Coop Message comes than t-Online mail will removes unrecieved mail.. Because Germany's Mail service is high safety
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

Artist
    I use the old Apple @me.com address, they don't officially support it anymore but emails from it still appear in my iMail inbox, I'm not sure if it is that causing the issues but it would be nice if you could check that.

Don't worry, I fixed it, I had to use my old GMail address.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.
    Last edited by Solokiller; 30-08-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Game tester  
    Programmer

default gmail filters throw the email into inbox as expected, it shouldn't go into the trash unless you have set "Noreply@" to be filtered as trash

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast