Thread: Sven Co-op Update Released [Build 953373]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not in the circlejerk S. H. Lynx's Avatar

Re: Sven Co-op Update Released [Build 953373]

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE PATCH NOTES

Servidor Hispano de Sven Co-op

Current HN: Luces en Babel / Babylon (Steam) - I no longer use S. H. Lynx on my work.
    SteamID

Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    Hello,

I would like to say i have played Sven Coop 5.0 - I don't see bugs. It works fine. But i don't test server because I don't understand what does it happen with our theater? "Kindergarten" it's German word. How do you know word? I see word like Filipino and German "kindergarten" too.

PS: I am sorry - I don't understand because i am travelling back to Germany and I see our foum common. What does it happen? Why do you ban poor guys? But i don't see reason of guys. I am sorry for disturbance. I am shocking.
    "..what does it happen with our theater?" please restate question, your meaning is lost in the translation.

Like other Countries, we borrowed/use your word, for young children's Schools so it's used here also.

The forums have been flooded with a horde of shouty people, and are fairly chaotic in places.

"poor guy" was banned after plainly ignoring several pre-ban warnings about openly insulting team members, did it again openly and was banned. What other choice was there? Ignore forum rules for one guy? He knew exactly what he was doing and did it anyway.

Welcome back! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Fox View Post
    What did this update include today (2/9/2016) that was 21.0 mb?
    We didn't release an update. Steam released one all on its own, apparently to update the Visual Studio 2015 C++ redistributable.

Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar

@BlueSpark, thanks and I played since low bugs from Sven Coop 5.0 now because player is outside of -/+32768 than map sees black screen and flashlight as fake shadow and can not show outside to -/+32768.

I hope they are working good to fix with Engine.
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123