Thread: [SC5 Player Model Pack] Color Adjustable Models

Threaded View

[SC5 Player Model Pack] Color Adjustable Models

Hi everyone,

I made a player model pack containing some of the models that came with SC5, except their clothing colors are adjustable this time around.
    The pack currently contains the following models: barniel, BS_Unarmored_Barney_1, BS_Unarmored_Barney_2

I also included edited versions of the OP4 grunt models so that they use both of the adjustable colors instead of just one.

I may update this pack in the future with more models if people like it and I get the time to work on it. Hope you enjoy!

UPDATE 16/01/31:
    - Created an HD version of Otis as requested below. Not sure who created the original model, so if the creator wants me to take it down, I will.

UPDATE 16/01/30:
    - Added: HL_Construction, HL_Gus, kate
    - New version uploaded in two different packs, one of the packs replaces the original models while the other one adds them as additional player models, so you do not lose the original versions of the models.

DOWNLOAD:
    Version that replaces default models
    Version that adds the new models without replacing anything (This version also contains a different version of HL_Construction, which you can see on the far right of the second picture)
    HD Otis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	660.7 KB 
ID:	16760   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	preview_02.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	354.5 KB 
ID:	16766   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stadium4-2016-01-31-0001.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	16787  
    Last edited by bench; 31-01-2016 at 09:30 AM.