Thread: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

I think it might need to have a new update... The new update somehow screwed the plugins (regarding Angelscript).
    TEME RAAAA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    No problem with aomdc_3backalley and metamod on Linux here.
    Then it's maybe an AMXX issue

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore2790 View Post
    I think it might need to have a new update... The new update somehow screwed the plugins (regarding Angelscript).
    Namely: weapons do not spawn.

Professional Retard JonnyBoy0719's Avatar

since the latest update, AoMC is broken, but I'm currently working on it.

Edit:

The reason to the delay is due to work.
    I started to make Sven Coop maps in 2002-ish

Cool, I hope we get to see the script fixes.
    TEME RAAAA!!!!

V4.1 [Hotfix] has been released

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy0719 View Post
    V4.1 [Hotfix] has been released
    .: Download: :.
    Current Version: 4.0

May want to change that to prevent confusion, BTW i have been playing with a friend and this is great!
    Sven Co-op - Player, enthusiast, alien-reaper, Shotgun-lover
    Sven Co-op Forums - Addict, spam-hater, playing 5.0 a lot
    In-game name - Delacroix

oops, forgot to change the current version number, was really tired when I uploaded the fix.

A few maps are broken now, i have only been playing Ending 2 but some just make the server shut down at validating resources.
    Sven Co-op - Player, enthusiast, alien-reaper, Shotgun-lover
    Sven Co-op Forums - Addict, spam-hater, playing 5.0 a lot
    In-game name - Delacroix

It seems like the map "aomdc_2heaven1" keep crashing my server very often, i don't know why... :/

Another thing, I noticed when i kill an Hellhound, like this one Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hellhound.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	16967, some of them stay standing and don't move (in aomdc_3heaven2 but i saw similar problems in other maps).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	².jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	16966  

Quote Originally Posted by Joce View Post
    It seems like the map "aomdc_2heaven1" keep crashing my server very often, i don't know why... :/

Another thing, I noticed when i kill an Hellhound, like this one Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hellhound.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	16967, some of them stay standing and don't move (in aomdc_3heaven2 but i saw similar problems in other maps).
    This is also very present to maps which there are Houndeyes. Do note, these Hellhounds are Houndeyes, and I experienced this too especially if they are spawned (even with the entity creator plugin).
    TEME RAAAA!!!!

Been playing since 2000, Joined the threads late, Still killin and having fun even. Better late than never. Darkassassin198's Avatar

Question : Could you provide a HD weapon pack for the weapons? I noticed there are some HD weapon packs for AOM DC, one on youtube another on gamebanana yet when I attempted to add them in, animations would not play correctly since they weren't made for this version.
    Did you know...if you touch a wall you run faster?

now try it with crates.

Tester

AoM DC weapons seem nice enough to me, but sure, here you go: http://files.half-lifecreations.com/...Candidate).zip
    I haven't tested it, so no promises.

I miss you so much, dear!

Been playing since 2000, Joined the threads late, Still killin and having fun even. Better late than never. Darkassassin198's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Military Police View Post
    AoM DC weapons seem nice enough to me, but sure, here you go: http://files.half-lifecreations.com/...Candidate).zip
    I haven't tested it, so no promises.
    Animations don't play right at all in that pack, if you knife a wall it plays the idle, if you shoot the shotgun it plays long_idle.
    Did you know...if you touch a wall you run faster?

now try it with crates.

Hello guys... All servers crashes caused by epically big .res files. Add there only content currently needed for current maps please (the rule of 255 is still working http://forums.svencoop.com/showthrea...-big-res-files)
    Anitalink.com
    Жизнь порой несправедлива... но любовь придаёт этой несправедливости смысл...
    Life is unfair from time to time... But love gives a sense to this injustice...

My server crash almost all the time on aomdc_1/2/3heaven1, you know the map where you can put the code to open the special door. I tested myself the map and even alone it crashed. It's frustrating... The other parts are OK. Something needs to be fixed please !
    Last edited by Joce; 27-02-2016 at 05:21 PM.

What kind of res files are using on your server and what version of map pack?
    Anitalink.com
    Жизнь порой несправедлива... но любовь придаёт этой несправедливости смысл...
    Life is unfair from time to time... But love gives a sense to this injustice...

Non-combined res files for AoMDC 4.1: http://distfiles.lifeisabug.com/sven...r_res_files.7z (some are still 255+ though).

Non-combined res files for AoMDC 4.1: http://distfiles.lifeisabug.com/sven...r_res_files.7z (some are still 255+ though).
    Thanks, i will try this.

The angelscript part stopped working again on 5.03.

Code:
    Server started logging Angelscript on map 'aomdc_3city2' at: 2016-03-06 15:54:41
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_beretta.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomglock.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_p228.as (142, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_deagle.as (143, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver_golden.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_mp5k.as (150, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_gmgeneral.as (145, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomuzi.as (149, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (204, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (265, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: Map script compilation failed
    Would you kindly fix this? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tenyuhuang View Post
    The angelscript part stopped working again on 5.03.

Code:
    Server started logging Angelscript on map 'aomdc_3city2' at: 2016-03-06 15:54:41
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_beretta.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomglock.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_p228.as (142, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_deagle.as (143, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver_golden.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_mp5k.as (150, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_gmgeneral.as (145, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomuzi.as (149, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (204, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (265, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: Map script compilation failed
    Would you kindly fix this? Thanks!
    A fix is on scmapdb: http://scmapdb.com/local--files/map:..._sc503_fix.zip

Forgot to check that. Thanks a ton!

good thing someone fixed it I was busy with work, so I didn't sadly have any free time to fix this.

EDIT:

I will hopefully soon (or when I get more free time), do the last update regarding the maps issues (spawning outside the map, RES too big etc), and to make sure it doesn't break current downloaded maps, it will have a "_fix" at the end. And hopefully if there won't be anymore bool > int or backwards changes.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy0719 View Post
    good thing someone fixed it I was busy with work, so I didn't sadly have any free time to fix this.

EDIT:

I will hopefully soon (or when I get more free time), do the last update regarding the maps issues (spawning outside the map, RES too big etc), and to make sure it doesn't break current downloaded maps, it will have a "_fix" at the end. And hopefully if there won't be anymore bool > int or backwards changes.
    Hi, when will you upload the next update ?

It will be available when the new SC update arrives. Hopefully they will add the new hooks so I can add the last feature for the spear

weapon fix not work on 5.03

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast