Thread: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 100
  1. #51
    Sakata-san!! Nevermore2790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    29

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    I think it might need to have a new update... The new update somehow screwed the plugins (regarding Angelscript).
    TEME RAAAA!!!!

  2. #52
    Ain't no moebuta tenyuhuang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    China
    Posts
    69

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    No problem with aomdc_3backalley and metamod on Linux here.
    Then it's maybe an AMXX issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore2790 View Post
    I think it might need to have a new update... The new update somehow screwed the plugins (regarding Angelscript).
    Namely: weapons do not spawn.

  3. #53
    Professional Retard JonnyBoy0719's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    since the latest update, AoMC is broken, but I'm currently working on it.

    Edit:

    The reason to the delay is due to work.
    I started to make Sven Coop maps in 2002-ish

  4. #54
    Sakata-san!! Nevermore2790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    29

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Cool, I hope we get to see the script fixes.
    TEME RAAAA!!!!

  5. #55
    Professional Retard JonnyBoy0719's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    V4.1 [Hotfix] has been released
    I started to make Sven Coop maps in 2002-ish

  6. #56
    ~ Unholy Madness ~ 19941994ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    244

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy0719 View Post
    V4.1 [Hotfix] has been released
    .: Download: :.
    Current Version: 4.0

    May want to change that to prevent confusion, BTW i have been playing with a friend and this is great!
    Sven Co-op - Player, enthusiast, alien-reaper, Shotgun-lover
    Sven Co-op Forums - Addict, spam-hater, playing 5.0 a lot
    In-game name - Delacroix

  7. #57
    Professional Retard JonnyBoy0719's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    oops, forgot to change the current version number, was really tired when I uploaded the fix.
    I started to make Sven Coop maps in 2002-ish

  8. #58
    ~ Unholy Madness ~ 19941994ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    244

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    A few maps are broken now, i have only been playing Ending 2 but some just make the server shut down at validating resources.
    Sven Co-op - Player, enthusiast, alien-reaper, Shotgun-lover
    Sven Co-op Forums - Addict, spam-hater, playing 5.0 a lot
    In-game name - Delacroix

  9. #59
    Registered User Joce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    101

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    It seems like the map "aomdc_2heaven1" keep crashing my server very often, i don't know why... :/

    Another thing, I noticed when i kill an Hellhound, like this one Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hellhound.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	16967, some of them stay standing and don't move (in aomdc_3heaven2 but i saw similar problems in other maps).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	².jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	16966  

  10. #60
    Sakata-san!! Nevermore2790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    29

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Joce View Post
    It seems like the map "aomdc_2heaven1" keep crashing my server very often, i don't know why... :/

    Another thing, I noticed when i kill an Hellhound, like this one Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hellhound.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	16967, some of them stay standing and don't move (in aomdc_3heaven2 but i saw similar problems in other maps).
    This is also very present to maps which there are Houndeyes. Do note, these Hellhounds are Houndeyes, and I experienced this too especially if they are spawned (even with the entity creator plugin).
    TEME RAAAA!!!!

  11. #61
    Been playing since 2000, Joined the threads late, Still killin and having fun even. Better late than never. Darkassassin198's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a HEV suit
    Posts
    311

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Question : Could you provide a HD weapon pack for the weapons? I noticed there are some HD weapon packs for AOM DC, one on youtube another on gamebanana yet when I attempted to add them in, animations would not play correctly since they weren't made for this version.
    Did you know...if you touch a wall you run faster?

    now try it with crates.


  12. #62
    Loyal Military Police's Avatar  
    Tester
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    142

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    AoM DC weapons seem nice enough to me, but sure, here you go: http://files.half-lifecreations.com/...Candidate).zip
    I haven't tested it, so no promises.

    I miss you so much, dear!

  13. #63
    Been playing since 2000, Joined the threads late, Still killin and having fun even. Better late than never. Darkassassin198's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a HEV suit
    Posts
    311

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Military Police View Post
    AoM DC weapons seem nice enough to me, but sure, here you go: http://files.half-lifecreations.com/...Candidate).zip
    I haven't tested it, so no promises.
    Animations don't play right at all in that pack, if you knife a wall it plays the idle, if you shoot the shotgun it plays long_idle.
    Did you know...if you touch a wall you run faster?

    now try it with crates.


  14. #64
    Green eyed cat @n!t@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Anitalink.com
    Posts
    150

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Hello guys... All servers crashes caused by epically big .res files. Add there only content currently needed for current maps please (the rule of 255 is still working http://forums.svencoop.com/showthrea...-big-res-files)
    Anitalink.com
    Жизнь порой несправедлива... но любовь придаёт этой несправедливости смысл...
    Life is unfair from time to time... But love gives a sense to this injustice...

  15. #65
    Registered User Joce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    101

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    My server crash almost all the time on aomdc_1/2/3heaven1, you know the map where you can put the code to open the special door. I tested myself the map and even alone it crashed. It's frustrating... The other parts are OK. Something needs to be fixed please !
    Last edited by Joce; 27-02-2016 at 05:21 PM.

  16. #66
    Green eyed cat @n!t@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Anitalink.com
    Posts
    150

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    What kind of res files are using on your server and what version of map pack?
    Anitalink.com
    Жизнь порой несправедлива... но любовь придаёт этой несправедливости смысл...
    Life is unfair from time to time... But love gives a sense to this injustice...

  17. #67
    incognico nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    449

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Non-combined res files for AoMDC 4.1: http://distfiles.lifeisabug.com/sven...r_res_files.7z (some are still 255+ though).

  18. #68
    Registered User Joce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    101

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    Non-combined res files for AoMDC 4.1: http://distfiles.lifeisabug.com/sven...r_res_files.7z (some are still 255+ though).
    Thanks, i will try this.

  19. #69
    Ain't no moebuta tenyuhuang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    China
    Posts
    69

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    The angelscript part stopped working again on 5.03.

    Code:
    Server started logging Angelscript on map 'aomdc_3city2' at: 2016-03-06 15:54:41
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_beretta.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomglock.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_p228.as (142, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_deagle.as (143, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver_golden.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_mp5k.as (150, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_gmgeneral.as (145, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomuzi.as (149, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (204, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (265, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: Map script compilation failed
    Would you kindly fix this? Thanks!

  20. #70
    incognico nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    449

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by tenyuhuang View Post
    The angelscript part stopped working again on 5.03.

    Code:
    Server started logging Angelscript on map 'aomdc_3city2' at: 2016-03-06 15:54:41
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_beretta.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomglock.as (141, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_p228.as (142, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_deagle.as (143, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_revolver_golden.as (135, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_mp5k.as (150, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_gmgeneral.as (145, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomuzi.as (149, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (204, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: c:/aomdcds/svencoop/scripts/maps/aom_weapons/weapon_aomshotgun.as (265, 19) : No matching signatures to 'CBasePlayer::SetSuitUpdate(string, const int, const int)'
    WARNING: Map script compilation failed
    Would you kindly fix this? Thanks!
    A fix is on scmapdb: http://scmapdb.com/local--files/map:..._sc503_fix.zip

  21. #71
    Ain't no moebuta tenyuhuang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    China
    Posts
    69

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    Forgot to check that. Thanks a ton!

  22. #72
    Professional Retard JonnyBoy0719's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    good thing someone fixed it I was busy with work, so I didn't sadly have any free time to fix this.

    EDIT:

    I will hopefully soon (or when I get more free time), do the last update regarding the maps issues (spawning outside the map, RES too big etc), and to make sure it doesn't break current downloaded maps, it will have a "_fix" at the end. And hopefully if there won't be anymore bool > int or backwards changes.
    I started to make Sven Coop maps in 2002-ish

  23. #73
    Registered User Joce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    101

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy0719 View Post
    good thing someone fixed it I was busy with work, so I didn't sadly have any free time to fix this.

    EDIT:

    I will hopefully soon (or when I get more free time), do the last update regarding the maps issues (spawning outside the map, RES too big etc), and to make sure it doesn't break current downloaded maps, it will have a "_fix" at the end. And hopefully if there won't be anymore bool > int or backwards changes.
    Hi, when will you upload the next update ?

  24. #74
    Professional Retard JonnyBoy0719's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    It will be available when the new SC update arrives. Hopefully they will add the new hooks so I can add the last feature for the spear
    I started to make Sven Coop maps in 2002-ish

  25. #75
    Registered User AntonivkA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Posts
    14

    Re: Afraid of Monsters: Director's Cut for Sven Co-op 5.0

    weapon fix not work on 5.03

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •