Thread: Sizer

Manager

Sizer

Discovered a utility for Windows called Sizer today. This satisfies my OCD very highly, exactly what I've needed for sodding years.

Very lightweight utility that sits in the tray that lets you set sizes/positions on windows applications. You can bind hotkeys or use the menu. (It injects itself into the Windows standard dialog context menu.) Having Windows+C as centre window is very splendid.

You're welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sizer-config.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	17273  
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Re: Sizer

If it only worked in SC to fix the annoying problem where the console TAKES UP HALF THE SCREEN every time you want to open it on a new game.

Sometimes I use fraps to record Sven/Hl stuff but even though its set to 1280X720 (the best I can do for 60fps recording since my computer is getting older) fraps for some reason thinks HL is at 1920X1080. No other game has this problem (been recording stuff on red faction with no problem).

So would this program be able to fix this?

Manager

This program has nothing to do with Sven Co-op so I don't know why either of you are commenting in relation to it. This thread is in the "Other" section of these message boards, not a Sven Co-op specific section.
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by The303 View Post
    Sometimes I use fraps to record Sven/Hl stuff but even though its set to 1280X720 (the best I can do for 60fps recording since my computer is getting older) fraps for some reason thinks HL is at 1920X1080. No other game has this problem (been recording stuff on red faction with no problem).

So would this program be able to fix this?
    Have you tried using Open Broadcaster Software? Fraps was never a feasible recording software imho.

On topic: It looks like something that could be useful for arranging lots of text windows when coding. Might give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Have you tried using Open Broadcaster Software? Fraps was never a feasible recording software imho.

On topic: It looks like something that could be useful for arranging lots of text windows when coding. Might give it a try.
    ...or Bandicam which is not free, but super-duper-powerful. Both Bandicam and OBS supports hardware encoding through GPU, and that saves the day all the time