Thread: Banan's FGD for Jackhammer- models, sprites, impovements e.t.c.

Contributor

Banan's FGD for Jackhammer- models, sprites, improvements e.t.c.

I've update game's default FGD with some useful features, I'm presenting you Banan's FGD. Features:
    • almost all point entities have their sprite or model representatives:
    • Added links to Sven Co-op Manor's Entity Guide for each entity, go to help, and then click on "read more" link under entity description to see it's full description:

• Added drop-down list when choosing "Monster Type" in monstermaker, squadmaker, and env_xenmaker:

• Changed offsets, sequences (mostly monsters) and 2d previews (light entities) of some entities
    • Some minor Jackhammer-related features
    • Comes in two versions: normal and compact (in single download link), compact version have obsolete or unusable entities removed.

Download V1
    Have fun!
    Last edited by banan2288; 24-06-2016 at 06:01 PM.

snarks snarks snarks snarks snarks snarks snarks snarks Green Astronauts's Avatar

Re: Banan's FGD for Jackhammer- models, sprites, impovements e.t.c.

Wow, stellar work! Awesome!

Just another co-op player Maestro Fénix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by banan2288 View Post
    • Added links to Sven Co-op Manor's Entity Guide for each entity, go to help, and then click on "read more" link under entity description to see it's full description:
    • Added drop-down list when choosing "Monster Type" in monstermaker, squadmaker, and env_xenmaker:
    • Changed offsets, sequences (mostly monsters) and 2d previews (light entities) of some entities
    *tear shed*

Now if only I could be able to download it...(that big ass link doesn't work for me).

Here we go again

Contributor

Sorry, link has been fixed.

Just another co-op player Maestro Fénix's Avatar

Ah, wonderful, I like your changes a lot. Do you think you could make a version of the sprites with their names under them, they have in Source? Also, do you think is possible to have some sort of 3D arrow/cone for light_spot for example (so you know where are you aiming at)?

Here we go again

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Fénix View Post
    Ah, wonderful, I like your changes a lot. Do you think you could make a version of the sprites with their names under them, they have in Source? Also, do you think is possible to have some sort of 3D arrow/cone for light_spot for example (so you know where are you aiming at)?
    Writing description under every entity requires a lot of work, I would need to edit every sprite image, then add a description, then change transparency index in wally, and finally create a sprite with Wavelenght sprite wizard- the whole process is painfully time-consuming. But I can add an arrow for light_spot in next version. Until it's done, you can add it by yourself, by going into FGD file, and changing 'flags(Light)' to 'flags(Angle)' in light_spot.

Has this been updated since the last updates? If not, can someone provide the lines that need to be changed? I would like to help and update the FGD but I am unsure what exactly to edit.