Thread: Sven Co-op Update Released [Build 1213242]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Sven Co-op Update Released [Build 1213242]

Congrats for the new release, keep it going.

I'm with Green Astronauts in this one, you got a problem?

Post it, i'm sure dev team will take a look at that too.

Anyways, i need to start reminding people this line "stop attacking, he is a friend". All this drama won't get us anywhere.
    Sven Co-op - Player, enthusiast, alien-reaper, Shotgun-lover
    Sven Co-op Forums - Addict, spam-hater, playing 5.0 a lot
    In-game name - Delacroix

Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green Astronauts View Post
    You can always use Jackhammer.
    Hello I already use JackHammer than it compiles very longer because map format is not supported to Valve220 because JackHammer uses only Quake Engine. Check map format from vhe and JH!

But valve hammer editor is almost best support to map format. PS I patched with stupid floating point from Vhe from SC SDK. Because it is stable without floating point.

And I tested with flash light and move player outside of -/+32768, hahahaha always bugged.. Grr why do you not fix before I have showed bug of SC Engine. PS: Stop to ignore my thread from bug report forum! Why do you not believe me! I have always showed you. But "Wolf-3D" have seen my proof ( I show video about what does it happen with SC Engine )

I am very disappointed to SC developers. I have to wait for fixed bug if player moves outside of -/+32768 and flashlight can not throw light effect outside of -/+32768. PS: I am not angry to you - Only I always doubt to check about fixed bug with outside of -/+32768
    Last edited by SourceSkyBoxer; 08-07-2016 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Argue with outside of -/+32768 :(
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

Just another co-op player Maestro Fénix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    Hello I already use JackHammer than it compiles very longer because map format is not supported to Valve220 because JackHammer uses only Quake Engine. Check map format from vhe and JH!

But valve hammer editor is almost best support to map format. PS I patched with stupid floating point from Vhe from SC SDK. Because it is stable without floating point.

And I tested with flash light and move player outside of -/+32768, hahahaha always bugged.. Grr why do you not fix before I have showed bug of SC Engine. PS: Stop to ignore my thread from bug report forum! Why do you not believe me! I have always showed you. But "Wolf-3D" have seen my proof ( I show video about what does it happen with SC Engine )

I am very disappointed to SC developers. I have to wait for fixed bug if player moves outside of -/+32768 and flashlight can not throw light effect outside of -/+32768. PS: I am not angry to you - Only I always doubt to check about fixed bug with outside of -/+32768
    You know that the compiler tools != the editor itself right? Remember that if your map takes long to compile, is because is not properly optimizated.

Also seriously, why you keep insisting with going futher than 32768 units? A map of such size already hits the Allocbloc limit, rendering any other thing useless to do. In fact, for the current limits there's no need to go outside the grid.

Here we go again

I've noticed liblist.gam still says 5.03. And the linux server say it's the internal version in the server browser, Also some napalm.mdl is missing which gets transferred and swapped for the error model at every connect ;o

Proud Member of the Young Leninist Komsomol! tyrlop's Avatar

Now that we have a Linux build that works very good, when will we then see a Mac release?

Manager

When someone on the team owns a Mac. Which none of us do.
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Hi,

Where can I find the file sc_robination_revised.bsp ?

Manager

Sadly, it was not included in the update... :/

But the team is working hard to get a new update out as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nih View Post
    Sadly, it was not included in the update... :/

But the team is working hard to get a new update out as soon as possible.
    Thanks

Manager

Just an FYI everyone: The reason we've not pushed another update sooner is we want to make sure those silly donor issues not being handed out are fixed first. Looks like a thread race condition but oddly only when more than 4 players are present. Even though a thread only exists during player connection... and it all works fine again if enough people leave so only 4 are remaining.
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234