Walter - missile assault
    Averageshot - big battle room
    Nero - scientist massacre
    Weperlol - bananas
    Silencer - lifts

SCMapDB entry

Changelog:
    2017-04-20: v2: Fixed broken scripts.

EDIT: After having been informed about cryptic racist messages being put into parts of the maps by at least someone, I have decided to stop hosting them. I am very sorry about this. I ask kindly that you do not attempt to seek out whoever is responsible, for whatever purposes.
    Last edited by Silencer; 18-01-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Japanese Wannabe NYO~~~! ゞ(´゜ω゜)つ~☆ Nero's Avatar

Re: ragemap2016 part 2

Oh hey, was 1000 kills too much? Did you lower it?
    I was thinking I'd base it on the number of players when entering the room (script, 100+50*players or something)
    I also need to finish the modified bullsquid. :3
    Nero of TSP and Wotnet
    Ingame names: Nero, Horny-Girl-13
    IRC nick: Nero (probably)

Contributor

I kept it at 1000. They respawn instantly so it should go quickly with a couple players firing nukes.

Haha nice still wish someone made me the banana models for my part but a zombie and ninja infested bananaland is fine too hehe.

Japanese Wannabe NYO~~~! ゞ(´゜ω゜)つ~☆ Nero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I kept it at 1000. They respawn instantly so it should go quickly with a couple players firing nukes.
    Aight! ^^

I saw Keen posting on the scmapdb site that the scislaughter gets laggy, did you keep the extra sci spawns in? D:
    I put 12(?) of them in a VIS-group just in case we needed any more, but having them all does get teh laggy. D:
    Nero of TSP and Wotnet
    Ingame names: Nero, Horny-Girl-13
    IRC nick: Nero (probably)

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Weperlol View Post
    Haha nice still wish someone made me the banana models for my part but a zombie and ninja infested bananaland is fine too hehe.
    Glad you're okay with that. By the way I fixed a bug in your area. Your exit door missed the "Monsters can't" flag. One npc ran into it and it opened.

EDIT: I also boldly added those ducts to Averageshot's area. Thought it'd be nice if players could avoid taking damage from the Tor attacks that throw you into the air. You can even land on them for some health and armor if you time it right.

When I first saw the image for my part, I thought "Why are there huge ducts on the ceiling???" I thought it was just for detail, but when I played through it I figured out why (I see what you did there)

Also, why was the gluongun behind the glass door replaced with a minigun? Anyone could press E on it and grab it though the glass, making the two buttons useless.

Overall, great work!

Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Averageshot View Post
    Also, why was the gluongun behind the glass door replaced with a minigun? Anyone could press E on it and grab it though the glass, making the two buttons useless.
    Yeah about that, I was confused. The latest rmf as well as the rmf uploaded by you did not have anything behind the glass. It was just empty. I figured that wasn't intended so I put a strong weapon there. Not sure why it was missing?

I noticed you can pick it up through the glass, but that isn't really my bug, nor yours. It's also not a big deal.

I.O.A.F Commander - Sven Co-op Force Adrian_Shephard's Avatar

I love custom guns of this map but ending is.. a bit of disappointed ... Not impressive, epic like version 2012.
    >>S.V.E.N I.O.A.F - Sven Co-op GVN Team<<

Signature is too big, please read the rules.

And a lot of crash problem ..... pls fix it

Just another co-op player Maestro Fénix's Avatar

Well, I didn't look over part 2 (because for a start, I thought it was going to keep open for more mappers), so probably it has a lot of problems. Can't promise if I can do something to fix/improve it, as I'm busy with my job nowdays.

Here we go again

Links not working

200 MB Angelscript log file KernCore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by join10 View Post
    Links not working
    The map was removed from SCMapDB

I think it should get re-added. My understanding is that there are two versions of the map, a normal one and a, well, unofficial one (which got onto scmapdb and thus got removed). There definitely is a normal version of the map and that one should be added again.

So uh, I think the original version should also be readded. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    I think it should get re-added. My understanding is that there are two versions of the map, a normal one and a, well, unofficial one
    You mean the really racist version? It was on Misfire's server for a long time until SJWs/PC police got offended and I suspect threaten various staff members, which got it removed.

This lead to a third version, which is a censored version of the racist version and is really dumb.

Not that I condone racism, but I refuse to let SJW/PC types dictate what I'm allowed to play online.

Quote Originally Posted by GiGaBiTe View Post
    You mean the really racist version? It was on Misfire's server for a long time until SJWs/PC police got offended and I suspect threaten various staff members, which got it removed.

This lead to a third version, which is a censored version of the racist version and is really dumb.

Not that I condone racism, but I refuse to let SJW/PC types dictate what I'm allowed to play online.
    Well that's fine, i actually agree with you by the way but we're gonna have a segregated community of maps that are allowed on the forums and the SCMDB and maps that are not allowed there. They will be UNDERGROUND MAPS. And I will make a few! For the Lulz. I have a certain map that I never finished that some find highly offensive. I've never had a complaint by the players tho about it, they all thought it was great and funny. It was only some of the developers who found it highly offensive.

Anyway, I can't speak much more about this as veering into this topic is what contributed to me being banned in the first place lol.

I'd like to add that I don't even know if horsecock7 would be allowed in this politically charged climate