Thread: [Pack] Colorable default view model arms

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: [Pack] Colorable default view model arms

Update for version 5.10 released, sorry but there's only one color option this time, to compensate I included updated viewmodels with Opposing Force arms.
    Have a nice day, no matter what you went through it'll all be okay by tomorrow.

Been playing since 2000, Joined the threads late, Still killin and having fun even. Better late than never. Darkassassin198's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DNIO071 View Post
    Update for version 5.10 released, sorry but there's only one color option this time, to compensate I included updated viewmodels with Opposing Force arms.
    When you said you included the updated view models with OP4 arms, I was curious and thought the gloves had some kind of stripe or something on them allowing them to be colored, now that I look at it I start to think how funny that is. Colorable gloves, shephard somehow has gloves that can change color
    Did you know...if you touch a wall you run faster?

now try it with crates.

Currently a bug with the grenade in the v5.10 pack, where if you cook the grenade, you can see something remain on-screen until you throw (presumably the pin even though it's been pulled off). Doesn't affect the default grenade model as far as I can tell.

I'm aware of that and I've fixed it ages ago, but I wanted to add more things before making very small updates, besides I've been focusing in other projects and had no time to come back to this. The pin situation is not present on the default grenade viewmodel, to anyone who is bothered by this issue right now.

I do have a list of what I remember adding/fixing, I'll be updating this quickly after 5.15 is out, given that it doesn't include any changes made to the default viewmodels:

·Fixed grenade pin
    ·Fixed twisted wrists on the handgun*
    ·Fixed chrome layer on the magnum clipping with the cylinder
    ·Fixed thumb position on the rocket launcher's reload
    ·Fixed textures on the sniper rifle
    ·Modified the sniper rifle shooting animations, to make the shell casing fall further down the player's screen

*This is subject to change in the future when the improved Sven arms are applied to all viewmodels.

Long overdue update, but I've uploaded it. Refer to the first post in order to proceed with the download, and if you're interested in what's new feel free to read the changelog text file within.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12