Thread: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Registered User Joce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    95

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Angelscript is unstable with custom weapons plugins anyway, and i guess you would need to use it to port the weapons from Gunman Chronicles. All mods ported to Sven Co-op using custom weapons with AS are unstable. AOM: DC crashes, Poke crashes, Quake crashes (sometimes). I don't say that the server is crashing at the beginning when loading the map, but it happens randomly in the game, and it is very annoying.

    I tried AOM: DC without loading the custom weapons plugin from AS and had no crash anymore, i used this method for one month now. That can't be a coincidence.
    Last edited by Joce; 17-09-2017 at 08:52 AM.

  2. #27
    Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Yeah Angelscript hasn't feature of rightclick?

    I already explained you about features with Angelscript - But it still hasn't new feature of Angelscript with VGUI or OpenGL and more...
    Link
    Link

    Why do you not read about features with right click like NS and GC?
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

    Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

  3. #28
    200 MB Angelscript log file KernCore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    260

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by Joce View Post
    Angelscript is unstable with custom weapons plugins anyway, and i guess you would need to use it to port the weapons from Gunman Chronicles. All mods ported to Sven Co-op using custom weapons with AS are unstable. AOM: DC crashes, Poke crashes, Quake crashes (sometimes). I don't say that the server is crashing at the beginning when loading the map, but it happens randomly in the game, and it is very annoying.

    I tried AOM: DC without loading the custom weapons plugin from AS and had no crash anymore, i used this method for one month now. That can't be a coincidence.
    And where exactly is it crashing? Do you have more information (crash dumps, angelscript logs, normal logs) that will aid the developers in figuring that out?
    I'm constantly using the WW2 weapons in everymap in HLDMBR server and I've seem only crashes related to null pointers in SendWeaponAnim/CopyConstructVector3D.

  4. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Developers please implement Ganman Chronicles in Sven. We are all waiting for this day!

  5. #30
    Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Grrr why do you not listen my post? They won't support for Sven Coop. Because Angelscript hasn't "RightClick" mouse event - that is why. We need wait until Admar or Sniper release new feature of rightclick's mouse event in Angelscript.

    Please believe me! Do not skip my post!
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

    Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

  6. #31
    200 MB Angelscript log file KernCore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    260

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    Grrr why do you not listen my post? They won't support for Sven Coop. Because Angelscript hasn't "RightClick" mouse event - that is why. We need wait until Admar or Sniper release new feature of rightclick's mouse event in Angelscript.

    Please believe me! Do not skip my post!
    m_pPlayer.pev.button
    in https://baso88.github.io/SC_AngelScr.../entvars_t.htm

    IN_ATTACK2
    in https://baso88.github.io/SC_AngelScr...In_Buttons.htm

  7. #32
    Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Oh KernCore, my dear. Sorry for that you're right. But problem how do you get vgui like Half-Life Rally, NS or GC have userinterface ingame but it doesn't support....

    Maybe you have to find of AS Mod by SoloKiller. It has vgui support into in game. Like this:
    Gunman Chronicles ingame menus:

    or VGUI like Half-Life Rally:


    and any menu like Counter-Strike or Team Fortress Class etc...

    THat is why I already explain it doesn't support since I ask about vgui from AS = NO - LinkLike w00tguy123 said.
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

    Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

  8. #33
    Still learning wolf-3d's Avatar  
    Tester
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Warm.
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by everlyhell View Post
    Developers please implement Ganman Chronicles in Sven. We are all waiting for this day!
    We CANNOT OFFICIALLY convert "Gunman Chronicles to Sven" or anything else without consent/approval from the original developers.

    From Wikipedia: "After Gunman Chronicles was shipped, Rewolf Entertainment dissolved and its team members moved on to new ventures. "

    Sven has an "Agreement with Valve Corp." which more or less equals "Don't make SC commercial (not a problems as SC is free), not do something that will hurt Valve's profits, do not do something that could cause Valve to get sued.

    The last two are the problems, it could hurt Valve profits by a "very tiny amount" and it is possible that some old shareholder of Rewolf Corp. could see any "OFFICIAL SC Conversion" as a chance to sue Value or SC. (Both are very Unlikely to happen but please understand if we cause: hassle, bad news press problems or just "waste the time of Valve employees", then they could withdraw engine rights if they wanted to.)

    Additionally some SC dev's have NDA's with Valve, which could make them liable for such problems.

    If someone can get some sort of approval from an "old Rewolf developer", well then it is OFFICIALLY possible. Otherwise this has to be a community project.
    Regards
    Wolf-3D

  9. #34
    begadang jangan begadang =_= anggara_nothing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    146

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    Oh KernCore, my dear. Sorry for that you're right. But problem how do you get vgui like Half-Life Rally, NS or GC have userinterface ingame but it doesn't support....

    Maybe you have to find of AS Mod by SoloKiller. It has vgui support into in game. Like this:
    Gunman Chronicles ingame menus:
    Somehow you can emulate them with hudmessage : https://forums.svencoop.com/showthre...l=1#post527330

    Source code: https://github.com/anggaranothing/An...es/DEMO/WEAPON

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeKill
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    It's actually a HLDM feature. It has nothing to do with Half-Life single player - which is what we're trying to focus on.
    We'll look into adjusting the gameplay mechanics for the weapon as time progresses.
    By that logic, you should remove the M16 and the scope off the MP5. And the Uzis.
    Heh

  10. #35
    Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Wow Anggara. I thought you have get hud screen. Thanks for explanation!

    // EDIT Plugin:
    Code:
    	"plugin"
    	{
    		"name" "Gunman Chronicles Demo Version"
    		"script" "../maps/gunmanchronicles/DEMO/DEMO_mapscript"
    	}
    I don't know if it is correctly?


    WTF? Looks like bug :O



    If I use E than tank moves from func_vehicele_tank than it happens model leaves from brush? It is really crazy. I feel laughing because I am right. It doesn't support for Sven Coop :O
    Last edited by SourceSkyBoxer; 20-09-2017 at 04:09 AM.
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

    Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

  11. #36
    begadang jangan begadang =_= anggara_nothing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    146

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    Wow Anggara. I thought you have get hud screen. Thanks for explanation!

    // EDIT Plugin:
    Code:
    	"plugin"
    	{
    		"name" "Gunman Chronicles Demo Version"
    		"script" "../maps/gunmanchronicles/DEMO/DEMO_mapscript"
    	}
    I don't know if it is correctly?
    Dude, you dont have to add anything to the plugin...

    Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    If I use E than tank moves from func_vehicele_tank than it happens model leaves from brush? It is really crazy. I feel laughing because I am right. It doesn't support for Sven Coop :O
    Its not done yet. Trying to figure out how to move the tank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeKill
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    It's actually a HLDM feature. It has nothing to do with Half-Life single player - which is what we're trying to focus on.
    We'll look into adjusting the gameplay mechanics for the weapon as time progresses.
    By that logic, you should remove the M16 and the scope off the MP5. And the Uzis.
    Heh

  12. #37
    Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by anggara_nothing
    Dude, you dont have to add anything to the plugin...
    Yeah I check because void MapInit() means map_script runs from .cfg than it loads script into map. Nice trick!
    Quote Originally Posted by anggara_nothing
    Its not done yet. Trying to figure out how to move the tank.
    What do you mean? I already tried . Possible your script EntityVehicleTank has to forget "brush movement" - Please check Github -> download and unpack to Sven Coop/svencoop_addon/ than run Sven Coop and create new game sc_gunman_demo_1 than until VehicleTank - It is happened because model of GC moves but brush doesn't move. It looks like crazy. Please believe me!
    Possible you need check Func_Vehicle from github of Angelscript like it created by Hezus or AdamR ( I don't know currently )
    Check video:

    Thanks for understand....

    // Where is func_vehicle_custom from Sven Coop Forum? I can't find search of our forum. What does it happen with thread of func_vehicle? Who did delete this?
    Ah I found it. LinkIt is made by ex-modorator SoloKiller
    Last edited by SourceSkyBoxer; 20-09-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

    Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

  13. #38
    begadang jangan begadang =_= anggara_nothing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    146

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    What do you mean? I already tried . Possible your script EntityVehicleTank has to forget "brush movement" - Please check Github -> download and unpack to Sven Coop/svencoop_addon/ than run Sven Coop and create new game sc_gunman_demo_1 than until VehicleTank - It is happened because model of GC moves but brush doesn't move. It looks like crazy. Please believe me!
    Possible you need check Func_Vehicle from github of Angelscript like it created by Hezus or AdamR ( I don't know currently )
    Check video:

    Thanks for understand....

    // Where is func_vehicle_custom from Sven Coop Forum? I can't find search of our forum. What does it happen with thread of func_vehicle? Who did delete this?
    Ah I found it. LinkIt is made by ex-modorator SoloKiller
    Yes the func_vehicle_tank itself able to move but somehow i dunno why the brush model get stuck.
    More likely abandoned project....
    Uploaded to github for anyone who interested to continue

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeKill
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    It's actually a HLDM feature. It has nothing to do with Half-Life single player - which is what we're trying to focus on.
    We'll look into adjusting the gameplay mechanics for the weapon as time progresses.
    By that logic, you should remove the M16 and the scope off the MP5. And the Uzis.
    Heh

  14. #39
    Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    785

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    You can check Sven Coop/svencoop/scripts/maps/func_vehicle_custom.as and fgd/func_vehicle_custom.fgd
    We need add line to DEMO_mapscript.as
    Code:
    #include "func_vehicle_custom"
    ...
    void MapInit()
    {
            ...
    	VehicleMapInit( true, true ); // <- It is original func_vehicle_custom.as from Sven Coop 5.x
    }
    If you want fix / change custom vehicle into real vehicle of Gunman Chronicles. If I have time than I will fix. But before it forgets to get "No Solid" because I already played with visible texture of vehicle ...

    Thanks for understanding I hope I have time than I will fix or you have time? PS: Good morning from Indonesia
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

    Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

  15. #40
    begadang jangan begadang =_= anggara_nothing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    146

    Re: Gunman Chronicles Campain in Sven Co-op

    Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    You can check Sven Coop/svencoop/scripts/maps/func_vehicle_custom.as and fgd/func_vehicle_custom.fgd
    We need add line to DEMO_mapscript.as
    Code:
    #include "func_vehicle_custom"
    ...
    void MapInit()
    {
            ...
    	VehicleMapInit( true, true ); // <- It is original func_vehicle_custom.as from Sven Coop 5.x
    }
    If you want fix / change custom vehicle into real vehicle of Gunman Chronicles. If I have time than I will fix. But before it forgets to get "No Solid" because I already played with visible texture of vehicle ...

    Thanks for understanding I hope I have time than I will fix or you have time? PS: Good morning from Indonesia
    I do have a time but certainly not for hobbies right now.
    Those brush are visible only for debugging purposes...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeKill
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    It's actually a HLDM feature. It has nothing to do with Half-Life single player - which is what we're trying to focus on.
    We'll look into adjusting the gameplay mechanics for the weapon as time progresses.
    By that logic, you should remove the M16 and the scope off the MP5. And the Uzis.
    Heh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •