Thread: Can Angelscript load external dll? If yes than?

Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar

Can Angelscript load external dll? If yes than?

Hello everyone,

I found Urho Engine and it is really cool bullet and physic engine. And it supports for Angelscript too.

Is it possible working with Sven Coop 5.x?
    Example reflection or collision for models or cast shadows and more..

Can it load with external dll? If no than it need to write whole angelscript system?
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

begadang jangan begadang =_= anggara_nothing's Avatar

Re: Can Angelscript load external dll? If yes than?

There's already a Bullet Physic AMXX module for cs 1.6
    https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=178066

Would be nice to see this feature in sven-coop.

Uuh why Aliedmods always hide me? I have account of Aliedmods. Oh it sees old. Why not better than bullet engine. I already read forum about old bullet for CS but it is not working for latest CS 1.6. Because CS crashed. That is why I think Urho is richest bullet system. If it supports angelscript? Can k ask how does it work with amx? If it loads into sc with angelscript engine. If angelscript doesn't know to method of external dll. Ps i need learn angelscript and c++.
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

begadang jangan begadang =_= anggara_nothing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    Why not better than bullet engine. I already read forum about old bullet for CS but it is not working for latest CS 1.6. Because CS crashed. That is why I think Urho is richest bullet system.
    if you were asking this to Valve, they would said something like "Please use our Source engine".

200 MB Angelscript log file KernCore's Avatar  
    Artist

Quote Originally Posted by SourceSkyBoxer View Post
    Hello everyone,

I found Urho Engine and it is really cool bullet and physic engine. And it supports for Angelscript too.

Is it possible working with Sven Coop 5.x?
    Example reflection or collision for models or cast shadows and more..

Can it load with external dll? If no than it need to write whole angelscript system?
    Angelscript is supposed to reproduce the original HLSDK with limited features, including some SC Features. It cannot load custom .dll files. That's the engine's job to do.
    You can have custom physics with Metamod because it provides hooks at that level, SC's AS doesn't allow access to a very good number of hooks for security reasons.
    Another thing: everything AS-related is being run on the server side, not the client.

Because of the engine features the SC team brought with 5.x, it meant that Metamod would break, so AS is here to replace it, not on the same level, but you got the idea.

And also, this is a list of features that is planned to be added in the future: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post52296633
    It doesn't include all of them, but Bullet physics is included there

@KernCore, thanks for explanation! - I never enter to faceprunch ( They're maniac to my deafness - I never enter that. And I remove GarryMod from Steam. ) Please respect me because they ban me if I explain bugs and resolve but they don't understand my situation. Thanks! Please do not use faceprunch!