Thread: Question: Can angelscript call Contextmenu-MouseClick work like GC or NS in SC?

Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar

Question Question: Can angelscript call Contextmenu-MouseClick work like GC or NS in SC?

Hey everyone, I wish to have experience of angelscript and but I don't known how does Angelscript work under Sven Coop with RightClick of Mouse?

GC = Gunman Chronicles and NS = Natural Selection.

Are you sure if Sven Coop doesn't have VGUI-parser for angelscript like Welcome with information screen.
    Looks like
    -> Counter-Strike Player-Switcher since join server than screen will shows and decide to terrorist or counter terrorist. OR Half-Life Rally Select your favorite car!
    -> Current teleport to aliens or player for NS
    -> Gunman Chronicles's weapon-menus via right click of mouse.

Is it possible for Sven Coop? If not than we need wait for next release with advanced parsers with VGUI or in-game-screen supports.

Are you sure for advanced mode like real features of NS, HL-Rally, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Class or other multiplayer-mods into Sven Coop?

Do you think - I am crazy or not yet? Just I want know if we have features of Sven Coop.

Thanks for understandiong and sharing!

Sorry for my bad English!
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!

func_vehicle enthusiaist w00tguy123's Avatar

Re: Question: Can angelscript call Contextmenu-MouseClick work like GC or NS in SC?

Not possible in sven yet. Angelscript can't touch VGUI.

The best you can do is try to make some sort of menu using the Inventory screen, which would be pretty hacky (drop item to select an "option"). You can also make map-specific menus like in zombie_nights but that's a lot of effort.
    Love,
    w00tguy

Advanced Leveldesigner SourceSkyBoxer's Avatar

Re: Question: Can angelscript call Contextmenu-MouseClick work like GC or NS in SC?

Hey @w00t, I knew that map but i don't see option/menu? You mean "inventory of Sven Coop"?

I think it is not good. I need wait for next release that Angelscript should recieve from vgui or in-game-screen.
    Hello guys, Svencoop. I am sorry Please respect me! I am deaf. Thanks, Sven-Coop Forum!

Please do not share to shit dropbox! Please share only Mega.nz!
    Muhahaha, Facebook crashed!