Thread: [HL/SC] New HD Miniturret & HECU Sentry

Artist

Explosive Crate [HL/SC] New HD Miniturret & HECU Sentry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miniturret prev small.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	364.7 KB 
ID:	18068 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hecusentry prev small.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	338.9 KB 
ID:	18069

Hello everyone, it's been a while!

As usual, I'm back after a year or two to release new content. Besli contacted me on Moddb last month and told me his birthday is on 17th of May so consider this as a early birthday present haha.

Let me introduce you two of my unreleased projects: My new Miniturret and HECU Sentry.

Both of them never really had proper HD replacements since the release of the game (especially the miniturret) so i decided to give it a shot. Both models have a reasonable polycount and only use one 512x512 texture each (+ a small texture for the glow)

Both comes with updated hitboxes, the original Valve's Sentry model hitbox was really fucked due to it's odd skeleton.
    And the Miniturret has a new small set of custom animations. Mostly edited default anims with more details added: the gun slider being animated & the turret cap giggling as it shoots.

Both models have some details that glows in the dark! (only works in either Sven Co-op or Xash3D engine)

Also big announcement: After 13 years of never using my FPSbanana account, I decided to create a new one. And my work will be released there from now on!

So here are the links:

If you like my stuff, make sure to leave me a rating, subscribe, post something nice and add me to your buddies list! It would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Re: [HL/SC] New HD Miniturret & HECU Sentry

Really nice job on these!

Are you going to take a shot at the big turret as well?

Artist

Re: [HL/SC] New HD Miniturret & HECU Sentry

Hello, yes the big turret is next on my list! (it has been for a year already)