Thread: [Suggestion] First-person view in Observer mode.

[Suggestion] First-person view in Observer mode.

There really needs to be First-person view mode in Observer mode, Third-person is so disorienting and doesn't really allow you to see how other players are doing, TLDR: Third-person Observer mode terrible lol, I hope you guys add this.

Tester

Re: [Suggestion] First-person view in Observer mode.

" ... see how other players are doing ..." you want 1st Person view in "Chase Mode" (where you automatically follow one player?)

Does not "Free Roaming Mode" allow you to see/do whatever you are trying to see? (Hit return or Space Bar to change Modes)

PS: The intention of "Observer Mode" was to Include "dead or mid map joining players", in the game/map progress rather than to allow "Dead Players" to actually follow any one players performance. (Didn't want to put dead players in a dark room or have them waiting or staring at a Black Screen with message "Wait until a check point is reached, to join game play")

PS: The only Area I can think of where this might be useful, is if you are a group of Players, trying to follow some sort of "Speed run match".
    Last edited by wolf-3d; 16-06-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    Regards
    Wolf-3D

I know it sounds weird but i would much rather have First-person view like the spectator mode in Counter-Strike, 3rd person just looks awkward and ugly.

I mean, It doesn't hurt to have it as an option for people who prefer it over the Third-person / Chase view.
    Last edited by LOZ98; 16-06-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Manager

We will add this in a future update.