Thread: Nothing appears on the main menu after starting. Crashing After a minuete of waiting.

Exclamation Nothing appears on the main menu after starting. Crashing After a minuete of waiting.

I have been playing Sven co-op for just about 1-4 months and now I can't seem to get on the game. I have Tried reinstalling the game, and looking through the game files but still I can't get on the game. I'm mostly trying to point out is that whenever I boot up the game I don't appear to see anything on the main menu and after a minuet or two of waiting it ends up not responding. I've asked help from my friends on steam and nothing will simply help with this problem. I was wondering if you could help me on this situation or to notify me that it was a bug.
    I will accept any help or advice on what I can do to solve this situation because, I simply love to play this game but now this situation is preventing me from playing.

Manager

Re: Nothing appears on the main menu after starting. Crashing After a minuete of wait

Is the menu music playing when the game is open? We've had issues with the game starting up in a weird super zoomed in resolution and the only way to fix it is to manually set the resolution in the game startup parameters. But since you've said that it crashes eventually, all that I can suggest is to make sure your graphics drivers are up to date and from the actual manufacturer (like Nvidia, not just windows update), and to verify the game files through Steam.

What operating system are you running?

Re: Nothing appears on the main menu after starting. Crashing After a minuete of wait

I'm using windows

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Ninja View Post
    windows
    Which one?
    Adam "Adambean" Reece
    Sven Co-op team

Also on: Steam | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Released AMXX plug-ins: Bind number slots | NextMap with Sven Co-op fix | Sven Co-op administrator icons