Thread: Hello everyone

Smile Hello everyone

Hi everyone,

I am actually a retired half-life player. From 1999 - 2006 I was an active clan leader and played at Clanbase and LCCL (UK). By the time many of my teammates started playing Battlefield, etc., and others have stopped in general. I belonged to the people who stopped gaming.

It was one of the best times in my life, I had so much fun and I can remember non-stop weekends as well as LAN parties. Half-life only. I was very thankful for Sven Coop too!

Now my son has discovered the game for himself and finally we ended up with Sven Coop. By the way, I bought "Black Mesa" and am looking forward to "Project Lamba". So I am back to business ... a bit ;-)

I am happy to be here and send you best regards
    Andre

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forums! It's rather quiet around these parts but there's still a lot of activity going on on our Discord server!

Hi, welcome!

What Hezus said, forums are all technical data now, if you want to socialize join our discord server! (link on top right)

Hello & Welcome @Arakis. By the way, I'm a Collector of Demos and since you're a Veteran Player, I wondering if you still having some old demos & old stuffs.