Thread: serverdoc , disabling error messages

Welcome to hell! Spend your time in hell! I could try to change it but it suits me too well...

serverdoc , disabling error messages

how do i stop windows asking to close an abornal program .
    at the moment server doc is useless cos windows says click ok to terminate the program and the server wont restart if i leave it running .

Mixmaster
    DAMN!!!! If your server is crashing with the page memory error thats the old metamod and hornetgun error eh?

I havent had one of those in ages, and thats not casue im running the new dlls either. Have you upgraded your metamod.dll to version 1.12.2 ?? If you have it still hasnt got support for the new entities. So stick to the old one untill I can compile the new version with entity support.
    For all your soulfull house needs, go to--->>DJMrMagics Web Site

Welcome to hell! Spend your time in hell! I could try to change it but it suits me too well...
    no its not always svencoop crashing .
    i have this motherboard problem where absolutely every single program i have is suffering from memory problems .
    all the games i play crash , lockup or blue screen my pc .
    i have the updates and i think ive cornered the problem but it keeps coming back .

is there any way to stop windows 2000 displaying its "close program" dialogue box cos its annoying the living crapping shooting jabbing hell out of me .

they say things like memory could not be written or read and some crap like that .
    example
    Last edited by Slidje; 13-06-2002 at 05:32 AM.

Mixmaster
    Originally posted by Slidje
    is there any way to stop windows 2000 displaying its "close program" dialogue box cos its annoying the living crapping shooting jabbing hell out of me .
    As far as I know, NO !

If your getting a lot of blue screen problems, might I suggest a reinstall???

im going to format and reinstall win2k and service pack 2 . i loved the way this system was set up though so this is most depressing . its gonna take a long time to get it just right .

what were you saying about meta mod?
    i didnt quite understand .

Mixmaster
    Old version of metamod 1.12.1
    New version just released (well a week ago) 1.12.2
    Will Day hasnt been told about the new entities yet so there not in the new releases. So the old hornetgun problem will be back* and the new ents wont work.

In the absense of WaRgAsMo I have recompiled the source with the new entities added so they should all work, I have also taken out the hornetgun. See new thread.

I thought you were using the new metamod, so you would be experiencing the hornetgun prob, that used to crash the server with the problem you mentioned.